Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
August 31, 2014, 03:31:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AUSTIN BEE VIDEO REACHES 10,000 Views  (Read 1774 times)
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« on: May 02, 2008, 08:48:58 AM »

Congratulation to Austin (we call him the shoot-out king Mattox) he is about to cross over the ten thousand views of the video LOOKING FOR THE RELEASAL OF THE QUEEN and sure enough we find her.
this is a good video, and this queen did great through the Winter and is ready to divide - I'm waiting on new hive bodies now - I won't move the hives until Fall though - maybe one in Each Yard and see how each does!

Austin is one of our younger members, but thins is really a neat milestone, thought I'd mention this.

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2008, 10:55:20 AM »

John, well by crackee!!!  That was some pretty nice videography, and congratulations to Austin for providing that queen, hee, hee.  That was an intricate and beautiful video, and holy smokers, 10,000 views, mine would make it 10,001.  Great for bringing this video back to the forefront so we can all have a look.  I missed it and had never seen it before.  Have that beautiful and most awesome day, Cindi

I couldn't believe how easy it was to see the queen.  I gotta mark my queens for sure.  All my colonies are in deeps and looking for unmarked queen on a deep frame is quite the looker!!!  Smiling.

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next