Today I inspected one of my hives and discovered four queen cells, two were capped. I decided to take one of the frames with a nice cell on it and nurse bees and put them in a five frame nuc. I added emerging brood and pollen stores. Two frames have drawn empty brood cells. On top I added a five frame medium super with two full frames of honey and the rest with empty comb. I took a good amount of workers from the same hive, and placed the nuc about a 1/2 mile away on another location. Since the greater amount of brood was in the upper deep of the original hive, I reversed the deeps. I guess will wait and see what happens. I also removed the other queen cells. Humm...wondering if that was a good move.