Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
July 25, 2014, 05:27:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat(1)  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So what did hit the Pentagon?  (Read 1919 times)
BigRog
House Bee

« on: November 07, 2004, 10:38:02 AM »

This is some disturbing stuff on the plane stike on the pentagon.
It asks where is the wreckage from a 80 ton 757.

Thought provoking.

http://www.elchulo.net/files/pentagon.swf

"Lurch my good man,…what did you mean when you said just now that 'You've got better things to do than run my petty little errands'…….?"
Lesli
House Bee

« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2004, 07:32:17 PM »

I've seen similar things before.  I'm no conspiracy buff, but... where are the wings in that pic taken minutes after? They should have shorn off. Where's the debris, the luggage, the seats, and all the other stuff you see when a plane goes down?

The two planes that hit the Towers didn't go through them. How did this one go through five of the Pentagon's "wings"?

Weird.

Lesli
http://beeyard.blogspot.com/
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2004, 01:55:18 PM »

I was able to find some additional images that may be very enlightening. Here are before and after Pentagon images - they are large and detailed, so have a good look for yourself.

One week Before the "Plane" crash
http://www.spaceimaging.com/gallery/9-11/Pentagon/Pentagon_9_7_01.jpg
The Day After the "Plane" Crash
http://www.spaceimaging.com/gallery/9-11/Pentagon/Pentagon_9_12_01.jpg
A few Months Later you see MAJOR renovation done
http://www.spaceimaging.com/gallery/9-11/Pentagon/Pentagon_2_5_02.jpg

I've looked hard to see anything that a layman could call PLANE debre, but of course I cannot. You decide.

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
SilverFox
New Bee

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2004, 05:41:08 PM »

IHMO:  just guessing, that ensueing fire may have melted or vaporized any metal and or luggage?Huh?? And may have cremated any human remains?Huh?  I know certian metals burn with a great heat, along with the fuel and other flamiables the fire may have been close to a couple thousand degrees
JUST A GUESS.  I too wonder what really happened.

When you close your eyes we are all the same.
      GWPW04
Horns Pure Honey
House Bee

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2004, 07:29:32 PM »

The pentagon was bot made like the twin towers. The beems used for the towers are much thicker to hold all of its wheight above it. The pentagon is only 2 storries, right? Plus when you are landing a plane you are moving quite quickly. Think about it as if you are running down a hill and hitting a wall, you move alot more quickly running down a hill than straight across a flat feild.  Since the planes had just left the air port not to long ago they should had been alomost full on fuel and when it crashed it vaporized everyone and thing in it. It really dosnt take that much to make something burn that hot. It is like are smokers, alot of pumping can make them burn very hot with a flame, now add thousands of gallons of gas. Metal burns at a few thousand degrees, chair frames and luggage and human bodies and even plane frames have no chance against that heat, the lighter they make em the quicker they burn. And most plane crashes we see they hit a feild or water thus skipping things across the ground lick a rock on water. Hope this helps a bit, bye

Ryan Horn
Jay
House Bee

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2004, 08:46:45 PM »

If it wasn't the fourth plane that went into the pentagon, then I wonder where the fourth plane is? I mean we know that four planes were hijacked, we know that one each, went into each tower of the world trade center, and one hit the ground in PA.. So if that wasn't the fourth plane, if it was a missile or a fighter jet or something else entirely, where the heck is the fourth plane and all it's passengers?  Was it flown to Iraq? Somewhere else? If it was, you think we'd have heard something by now!  If it crashed somewhere else, we'd have heard about that too, wouldn't we?

By the rude bridge that arched the flood
Their flag to Aprils breeze unfurled
Here once the embattled farmers stood
And fired the shot heard round the world
-Emerson
Horns Pure Honey
House Bee

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2004, 09:24:53 PM »

yes we should have. It is weird but maybe they got the 4 plane hi jacking all wrong and dropped it. If there where 4 planes though I guess they could have flown to some where near one of the many triangles. Freaky hugh, lol, bye

Ryan Horn
SilverFox
New Bee

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2004, 09:48:18 PM »

Mind you I'm not paranoid, but the 'Goverment" is capiable of and does many things that people refuse to believe.  Cover-ups, dissapearences, and other things that go bump in the nite, they used a spy sattelite to catch the guy w/the creamitory, and another that was burying retired grayhounds on his property.  Not to mention things that could be used everyday; example, three times in the 1900, (60's,70'sand again in the 80's), the last one was developed in Mich. by a coulpe of retired mech, brothers at that, someone came up w/a carberator for a car that, respectively, would get between 45-70 mpg,  What happened to them??  Iwas told bought by auto mfg. for ferther research.

When you close your eyes we are all the same.
      GWPW04
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2004, 10:08:10 PM »

My input while not commiting to either side of the theory.

Most times when planes crash, there are parts that shear off and bounce away from the crash sight. On big commercial liners it is most always the engines, and remember the engines do produce great amouts of heat in normal opperation.

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next