Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
August 21, 2014, 05:09:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: April  (Read 2076 times)
abejaruco
Field Bee

« on: April 08, 2008, 01:01:17 AM »

"There's Something About Mary", uy! About April!
annette
Galactic Bee

« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2008, 01:03:52 PM »

What do you mean???
Beekissed
House Bee

Location: (WV) I'm not in the middle of nowhere, but you can see it from here...

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2008, 03:26:54 AM »

One of the two best months on the calendar!  The other is October.  All that grass so green it hurts your eyes, fresh blossoms and new babies on the farm in April and the temp is just right!  Also, not many bugs out yet.  In October the leaves are breath-taking, the air is crisp and yet again, the temp is just right!  The skies are more blue, the colors more clear and the air is more fresh during both of these months.  You can have the holidays....give me Spring and Fall!   Smiley

"...he maketh me to lie down in green pastures..."
annette
Galactic Bee

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2008, 11:55:11 AM »

Ok now I understand what you are speaking about. Yes I will take the Spring and Fall. But actually Fall is my favorite time of the year. I think after the unbelievable heat we have out here, and all the dryness, the cool air is so wonderful and calming.

Have a great day
Annette in soon to be hot Placerville, They are expecting temp into the high 80s
abejaruco
Field Bee

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2008, 07:39:24 AM »

What do you mean???

Hi, hi...I was meaning that it was not open the post about april in the wallpaper zone. grin

But, now that we are speaking about April, I will say that this month is really complex. My pheromones are revolutioned.  tongue

By the way, I have not gone to the fair this April  because my wife can´t drink sherry and I have to be solidary with her. So, the wine and the fair through internet.
feria Sevilla
« Last Edit: April 15, 2008, 11:25:49 AM by abejaruco » Logged
reinbeau
Super Bee

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2008, 11:55:53 AM »

That looks like fun, Abe, so why do you have to drink to go to it? 

- Ann, A Gardening Beek -  ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Click for Hanson, Massachusetts Forecast" border="0" height="150" width="256
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2008, 12:53:06 PM »

warning....cold bucket of water post.

so far April has sucked a lot.  wet, cold, muddy, frosty, yucky. huge hail yesterday.  cold rain today.  this is the winter that never ends.  i hope we are not headed for the summer that never was..........

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called the government. They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
reinbeau
Super Bee

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2008, 01:52:20 PM »

Yea, April is usually pretty dismal around here, but I don't care, I love it, everything is coming alive again.  I have to say this April has been pretty pleasant, I've been out in my garden (where I belong right now!  took a lunch break) enjoying the sun and digging in the dirt.  Life is good.

- Ann, A Gardening Beek -  ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Click for Hanson, Massachusetts Forecast" border="0" height="150" width="256
abejaruco
Field Bee

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2008, 02:52:46 PM »

That looks like fun, Abe, so why do you have to drink to go to it? 

Umm, my Greek doctor told me that I have to drink once every three months. I thought that the fair would be a good moment... (People drinks in the fair).

Speaking seriously, I´m thinking about two answers. 1.- Perhaps my wife didn´t want to go at the fair. 2.- I´m egoist and I was the weekend with my bees, my citrus, my tomatoes, my relax. (My wife does not enjoy the country).
Brian D. Bray
Galactic Bee

I really look like this, just ask Cindi.

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2008, 12:45:44 AM »

Reality Alert;  It is April 16th and they are forcasting snow down to the 500 foot level in Western Washington for this weekend.  Somehow that sounds an awful lot like November.  The only thing I can see different is the grass is greener and they tress are in bloom, and the wind isn't quite as cold, but still cold.

Life is a school.  What have you learned?   Brian      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!
abejaruco
Field Bee

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2008, 12:53:42 AM »

And the global warming?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next