Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
September 02, 2014, 03:59:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I must be an Alien - Words  (Read 697 times)
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« on: April 11, 2008, 11:06:10 AM »

This is about words that are considered bad words. Even here on this board certain words will be   out. And sometimes when I think about it I really do not understand why. OK I will spell it out for you.

There are many different words used to indicate a part of the anatomy on the lower back of one's torso. Of all the words I can think of right off hand to indicate that this is the region one is talking about, only one of those words is considered worthy of The funny thing is, that word is used several times in the Bible when talking about a donkey like creature. It is no different than all the other words one would use really. After all they are all just words. So who and when was it decided this one word was unsuitable for society? And why?

Then another item that has many many many words used as a name for it, and again only one is censured, is the excrement that comes from the previous word.  

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2008, 07:07:56 AM »

Have you been listening to old George Carlin recordings.You know ,the seven dirty words you can't say on TV?
I guess the list has been  thrown away now though! shocked

Our local radio station has a segment where they have people call in with words that sound dirty but aren't.
Brian D. Bray
Galactic Bee

I really look like this, just ask Cindi.

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2008, 12:31:21 AM »

What's the difference between Dirty and Soiled? 

No it's not a trick question.

Hint, why isn't dirty dirty but soiled is?

Life is a school.  What have you learned?   Brian      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next