Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: I must be an Alien - Words  (Read 773 times)

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
I must be an Alien - Words
« on: April 11, 2008, 12:06:10 PM »
This is about words that are considered bad words. Even here on this board certain words will be   out. And sometimes when I think about it I really do not understand why. OK I will spell it out for you.

There are many different words used to indicate a part of the anatomy on the lower back of one's torso. Of all the words I can think of right off hand to indicate that this is the region one is talking about, only one of those words is considered worthy of The funny thing is, that word is used several times in the Bible when talking about a donkey like creature. It is no different than all the other words one would use really. After all they are all just words. So who and when was it decided this one word was unsuitable for society? And why?

Then another item that has many many many words used as a name for it, and again only one is censured, is the excrement that comes from the previous word.  
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

:jerry:

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/

Online buzzbee

• Ken
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
Re: I must be an Alien - Words
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2008, 08:07:56 AM »
Have you been listening to old George Carlin recordings.You know ,the seven dirty words you can't say on TV?
I guess the list has been  thrown away now though! :shock:

Our local radio station has a segment where they have people call in with words that sound dirty but aren't.

Offline Brian D. Bray

• Galactic Bee
  • I really look like this, just ask Cindi.
    • http://spaces.msn.com/thecoonsden
Re: I must be an Alien - Words
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2008, 01:31:21 AM »
What's the difference between Dirty and Soiled? 

No it's not a trick question.

Hint, why isn't dirty dirty but soiled is?
Life is a school.  What have you learned?   :brian:      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!