Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Cary Grant movies  (Read 767 times)

Offline qa33010

• Field Bee
Cary Grant movies
« on: June 15, 2008, 12:02:17 AM »
   I don't know if this goes here or not.  Not sure where to put it.   But I'll enter it and see what happens.

My mother is a HUGE HUGE Cary Grant fan and has been all her life.  Each year we rack our brains on what to get her for Christmas and her birthday.  Finally my mind went DUHHHH... and I thought Cary Grant movies.  If possible I'ld like to find a collection with his movies and get theses for her this year.  Does any one know where I might find something like this? 

She has done a lot, raising us kids and always expecting the best from us.  I think this might make her day.

This is something I'm very passonate about :-D
Everyone said it couldn't be done. But he with a chuckle replied, "I won't be one to say it is so, until I give it a try."  So he buckled right in with a trace of a grin.  If he had a worry he hid it and he started to sing as he tackled that thing that couldn't be done, and he did it.  (unknown)

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
Re: Cary Grant movies
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2008, 05:12:58 AM »
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

:jerry:

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/

Offline qa33010

• Field Bee
Re: Cary Grant movies
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2008, 12:59:06 AM »
Wow!!

THANK YOU!!!

I don't know why I keep forgetting Amazon.

This is GREAT!!!
Everyone said it couldn't be done. But he with a chuckle replied, "I won't be one to say it is so, until I give it a try."  So he buckled right in with a trace of a grin.  If he had a worry he hid it and he started to sing as he tackled that thing that couldn't be done, and he did it.  (unknown)

anything