Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
September 30, 2014, 03:42:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat(1)  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I found my next cheating method.....lol, would i do that.  (Read 7435 times)
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2008, 09:01:21 AM »

Glad to see Josh having a successful post with lots of replies. Call me overly innocent as a kid, but cheating never came to mind - honestly. With todays technology, it seems hard to NOT be tempted to cheat, but luckily schools tend to restrict gadgets from classrooms, so that takes a bit of pressure of the urge to cheat.

What amazes me is my wife's ability to recall the lyrics to THOUSANDS of songs, if she could have only applied that talent to recalling test Q&A to music in her head, I'm sure she would have had a free ride through college, the old song "the knee bones connected to the neck bone"  rolleyes wouldn't help me much, I'm a talk radio listener, but she could have put all 206 bones together, me.... I'm happy if I can construct a jigsaw puzzle without breaking out an exacto knife and hammer - lol.

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
buzzbeejr
Josh
Youth Group
Field Bee

« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2008, 06:13:43 PM »

yeah, we can't even have drinks or mp3's this year during the PSSA's.  I don't get it, if we got them last year, why can't we have it this year.

MMMMMMMMM!!!!!! Doughnuts.- Homer Simpson
Mici
Super Bee

tougher than rock

« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2008, 09:25:51 AM »

yeah, we can't even have drinks or mp3's this year during the PSSA's.  I don't get it, if we got them last year, why can't we have it this year.

because there are not very smart people posting cheating methods on the net, so everyone can see tham, including teachers. MP3 is a great thing, or any device that plays audio, you just record yourself explaining key words and during the test you just play it
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next