Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
July 28, 2014, 05:41:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: With out your permission  (Read 1244 times)
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« on: March 19, 2008, 10:33:45 AM »

http://www.local6.com/news/15639652/detail.html

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2008, 06:09:33 PM »

i saw that.  how will they know that the bees are "killer bees"?  will they test them first?

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
johnnybigfish
Super Bee

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2008, 09:48:38 PM »

Good question!
I bet they'll just kill 'em all and use the excuse of "Killer Bees".
your friend,
john

Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2008, 10:08:17 PM »

I was thinking more along these lines.
    * Fourth Amendment – Protection from unreasonable search and seizure.

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

But I could be misinterpreting that I guess.

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2008, 11:28:44 PM »

i think you are correct.  i would guess that they'd get around that by the local laws and prior complaints. i'm guessing that if you didn't respond to the complaints they would say that you were in violation of the law and the seizure was not unreasonable.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
KONASDAD
Super Bee

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2008, 10:02:33 AM »

Many of our constitutional protections can be trumped by "health, safety and welfare" conscerns. Secondly, constituional protections only work if you exercise them. Someone will have to get charged first, and than attack the staute.  Additionally, if there is no "punitive" component, their is no "seizure". What is more interesting is when they find someones marijuana field and seize it w/o warrant. The smart officer will leave and get a warrant. That way the seizure is w/ warrant, while the search placed him on persons property lawfully(pursuant to ordinance) and would probably be upheld as w/in plain view.

"The more complex the Mind, the Greater the need for the simplicity of Play".
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next