Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
December 29, 2014, 10:59:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm gettin BEES!  (Read 667 times)
poka-bee
Super Bee

I am NEVER bored!!

« on: March 10, 2008, 10:21:19 PM »

I didn't know where to post this, its about bees but sort of funny, well, at least I thought so!
So the other day I came skipping in the house with my "oops" paint & announced "I'm getting BEES!!" much like Donkey in Shrek with the waffles.  Now those of us with spouses know how this works...they know when you are going to be un-movable on something you made up your mind to do.  BUT have to make the effort to assert their opinion.   Hubby announced gruffly and very authoratively "Well, then I had better NOT get stung!!" Me, (knowing I had already ordered the bees & equipment)  having his ground hornet episode forever burned into my brain said demurely in that sweet little"yes dear" voice, "Then I had better not see you squatting over my hives!!" rolleyes My stepdaughter choked, almost blew pop out her nose and had to leave the room!!!  Life is good!

I'm covered in Beeesssss!  Eddie Izzard
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2008, 11:52:08 PM »

Jody, oh you are so funnnneee, that made me laugh.  Your Husband will be assimilated, he has no choice, he will become one with the bees too, hee, hee, and your Step Daughter, well, she will too, hee, hee.

Anytime that you want to talk anything about the bees in general, go to the main beekeeping forum and post the post in there.  This coffee house is for anything that is not related to the specific forums, like jokes, etc.  You will find that one of the Moderators will more than likely move this post in the next day or two, it is related to bees for surely.  Nope that clears up something for you.

I picture you running into the house, just like Donkey on Shrek, yelling and bellowing about getting the bees, you are a very excited woman and that is wonderful.  You ain't seen nuthin' yet, wait til they get here, you are gonna be going, yippee cayo cayay, you be galloping all the way, hee, hee, have fun with the bees and can't wait to hear of all your experiences that I know you are gonna share, this is a world that holds us spellbound and we are all addicts to apis mellifera.  Have a wonderful and beautiful day, really, love our life we live.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
poka-bee
Super Bee

I am NEVER bored!!

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2008, 12:47:15 PM »

I have explained to him bout bees stinging just for protection, even info from books, that it was ground hornets he disturbed, NOT the same animal! I posted the story somewhere here, bout the hornets..the alien attack on their city...if people havn't read that one they won't understand my response to his comment.  Chels was cracking up once she got he breath back!  She is excited as is my genetic daughter.  I told them to use the left over "oops" paint to do the doghouse, chix house & any other things they want to decorate in the yard...camo for the hives you know!  Have a great day!

I'm covered in Beeesssss!  Eddie Izzard
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next