Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
July 29, 2014, 05:38:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: throw out the aftershave!  (Read 727 times)
kathyp
Universal Bee

« on: March 10, 2008, 08:18:40 PM »

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080310/ap_on_re_us/fragrance_free_schools

you are next!!!!     evil

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2008, 09:14:03 PM »

Well it is about time some one started doing something about those smelly people. Schools are just as good a place to start as any.

While I might not have asthma I do get headaches from very strong perfume smells.  Ever get behind a little old lady in the grocery store that smells like a blooming lilac bush. Or some one crosses your path and the perfume/after shave or whatever just about makes it so you can't breath? I am so glad some one is finally going to open the door to take away the rights of people to smell like a rose bud.

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/
Brian D. Bray
Galactic Bee

I really look like this, just ask Cindi.

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2008, 01:57:35 AM »

What?  Are we turning into Europeans.  Back in the day when I was in Europe they bathed once a week (maybe) and the rest of the time they just splashed on the toilet water.  In Turkey it was worse, they bathed once a month and ate 2 heads (yes heads, not cloves.  1 head = 6-8 cloves) before they sweated off the impurities.  You tell the time of month by how strong the odor of garlic or BO was.

Life is a school.  What have you learned?   Brian      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!
Mici
Super Bee

tougher than rock

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2008, 05:22:32 AM »

i think that kathy wanted something else to get pointed out cool

but it's hard to disagree, i mean...some really don't know when it is too much.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next