Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
September 30, 2014, 02:36:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat(1)  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Got that "FLOOP"  (Read 2716 times)
Brian D. Bray
Galactic Bee

I really look like this, just ask Cindi.

« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2008, 01:22:53 AM »

Brian, what the ding dong is Chinese crud?  It sounds ghastly, tell me about it.

That's when everything you eat turns to S***, real bad cases are commonaly called diarrhea.

Jody, I use colloidal silver water too, it is very beneficial for so many things, beautiful day, lovin' life we live.  Cindi

Cindi, are you turning blue yet?  I saw an episode on TV where a guy who drank colloidal silver had his skin and hair turn blue--but he was probably ODing on it.

Life is a school.  What have you learned?   Brian      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2008, 12:50:24 AM »

Brian, oh, Chinese Crud.  I know about that.  It happened to me sometimes, and colloidal silver killed that stomach bacteria, I am not kidding, I was about to go to the doctor and thought to give it a chance, next day, right back to my normal self, hee, hee.

I am not turning blue, only take colloidal silver when necessary, it really has some magical powers.  I have many personal testaments to the power of this water, including curing my Daughter's pittbull of Parvo when he was a baby, puppies most often die from Parvo.  Excerpt from the site cited below:

The presence of colloidal silver near a virus, fungi, bacterium or any other single celled pathogen disables its oxygen-metabolism enzyme, its chemical lung, so to say. The pathogens suffocates and dies, and is cleared out of the body by the immune, lymphatic and elimination systems.

Check out this site, the facts of the skin turning grey is indeed caused from over abuse of the silver solution.

I make the colloidal silver water myself at home, for pennies a quart, it runs in the health food stores about $15-18 per quart, pretty sick.

http://www.quackwatch.com/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/PhonyAds/silverad.html

Have a beautiful and wonderful day, best day of this life.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next