Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
July 30, 2014, 10:35:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HEY JOHN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1865 times)
Anonymous
« on: October 13, 2004, 11:52:29 PM »

Did that Hibiscus of yours bloom this year?HuhHuh
Sure would like to know.
 Cheesy Al
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2004, 06:25:50 AM »

Sorry Al  lololo

I have meant to tell you a dozen times, but NO... it is a handful of dead sticks coming out of a bucket. I never had the heart to actually toss it, but it's "NO LONG WITH THE LIVING" I'm quite sure.

Wish I had better news. Off to work, more later

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
Anonymous
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2004, 09:04:07 AM »

Well that is too bad. You might want to look around at local garden centers for a replacement. Most around here are having huge sales on all but the hardiest plants. I want to go buy more mums today for a dime at one place, for the bee garden. Even though we have a number of plants still in bloom and even some golden rod in the field yet, the bees Just cover the blooming mums every day.

Did I tell you that Kare and I are buying a whole apiary of seven colonies from a down sizing bee keeper. he is reduceing from over 40 colonies to just 8 by his home do to health problems.
 Cheesy Al
Beth Kirkley
House Bee

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2004, 09:33:47 AM »

Eavesdropping on your conversation here. Smiley
Getting those bee hives sounds great! How many would that get you too?

Beth

Anonymous
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2004, 01:43:19 PM »

Well if all of my five present hives over winter and those seven over winter the total is twelve. I guess I should make sure and catch Three swarms come spring to bring the yard up to an even fifteen.
Working out a share cropper deal with a fellow club member on extracting next years honey that I don't take as cut comb.
 Cheesy Al
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2004, 06:48:39 PM »

Contratulations on the JUMPING INTO THE HOBBY at near COMMERCIAL LEVEL AL!!!!  You surely are ready for the transision and no one better than Kare to get you out in the morning and cheering your beeyard on.

I'm just happy to have BOTH C1 and C2 in a ready for the Weather Status. Rog mentioned that he did get a VERY STRONG HIVE - but I think the two her seriously took up the slack and they are really doing well.

Beth, I just showed Buzzy to Tracey who agreed that he will accompany us at the console area where we can watch him as he protects our motorhome from the evils of the highway! Tonight we already have hot chocolate planned and now we have a his and her grande' cup for such joyous entertaining each other as we settle down for Survivor and other Thursday night TV.

Photos to follow. But I just disconnected everything from the bus (all the support lines: cable, water, electric, sewer and telephone) so that I could move it to get out the tow dolly so that my temporary bus could borrow it to bring his Jeep back from the Poconos this weekend. After cleaning the yard where both sat, I backed the bus in and now have to return the life support to all the outlets. I like it now that I have once again reclaimed about 7 more feet of rear area behind the bus where the tow dolly rested.

Where wass I - lol.... Oh so after I get all back as it was, I'll be taking some photos and send them to you Beth and post them into the forum to see your kind gifts which made my day super special.

Oh... and Al... quick question (if you have followed this far) I spread a big old bag of turf builder grass seed in a liberal amount - a few weeks later than the bag suggests - do you thik I'll be ok??? I'm just using it to fill in patches here and there, not as sarter seed.

Best thoughts to you both. Talk soon.

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
Anonymous
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2004, 02:26:25 PM »

John your turff builder should do fine. Those directions on the bags are for a lack of better words genric. Like what is a good time in NJ might be way early in GA.
John, is there any certin seeds you want or just me to mix up any thing I get into a wild flower mix?
Yes I still have the mail address from long ago, with a seed request as a wild mix, but thought now that you have seen some of the flowers we have you might like some thing special unmixed?
Gathering soon so can ship them out before the holidays?
 Cheesy Al
Beth Kirkley
House Bee

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2004, 04:06:48 PM »

Hey John-
Well Mr. Buzzy may not be much for protection - he is a rather skinny fellow - but he ought to be good for a little entertainment anyway with the way he might wiggle and jiggle as the bus rolls down the road. Smiley
I figured the stuff might give you a chear-up. And what in the world is better for you than some fresh home-made food, a big mug of soup or tea, and a good laugh? Those are all good ingredients for staying healthy. Other than that all a person needs is people who care for you and love you, and I know you've got alot to that surrounding you - so now you oughta be SET! wink

Beth

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next