Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Surprise! My surgery got called off  (Read 3959 times)

Offline kathyp

• Universal Bee
Re: Surprise! My surgery got called off
« Reply #20 on: February 29, 2008, 11:27:34 AM »
but here usually "the issue at stake" finished with the stake incrusted in the head.

By the way, it is curious, in the american films that we see here, the judge is usually women and black. Is real or is it fiction?

:-)

the judges on tv are black and female so that we can be politically correct an represent minorities on tv.  being black and female kills two birds with one stone :-)

we have a lot of good black actors.  we also have a lot of great actors who happen to be black.  i prefer the latter. 
.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #21 on: February 29, 2008, 01:44:38 PM »
Call your state's Insurance control officer. In Florida this is an elected position.

Sincerely,
Brendhan

I will look into this. Thanks
Annette

Offline Brian D. Bray

• Galactic Bee
  • I really look like this, just ask Cindi.
    • http://spaces.msn.com/thecoonsden
« Reply #22 on: February 29, 2008, 05:19:45 PM »
Call your state's Insurance control officer. In Florida this is an elected position.

Sincerely,
Brendhan

I will look into this. Thanks
Annette

In the State of Wahington it is the State Insurance Commisioner and is also an elected position.  I believe California uses the same title and slection system as Washington has.  Yoou will probably get more help here than anywhere else, or the worst if you get a dedicated beauracrat.  Just refuse to take no for an answer.
Life is a school.  What have you learned?   :brian:      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!

anything