Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
April 16, 2014, 03:08:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat(1)  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: When this slows down I won't know what to do with myself  (Read 669 times)
Understudy
Galactic Bee

« on: February 25, 2008, 11:49:33 PM »

Hi All,

Just posting a note to let you know I am still alive. After getting back from Dallas I had to rush right into getting things ready for the class. Which I had Saturday.

It was a smashing success.

I however with my critical eye know what I will do for next years.

We doubled our membership in one day. Fantastic.

More cutouts are coming and I still have my day job to contend with.

Also John sent me the email that the Permacomb is going to arrive.

I want to post more but sleep is important and the wife has a laundry list of things that need to get done this time a few things on the list have merit.

I got an offer for my beehives to be relocated. The local public Garden that is close is still going through buracrecy with risk managment. However this place is just a little over a mile away and is just incredible. So I put my hives there on Sunday.

I built a KTBH for the class on Saturday. What a neat freakin way to keep bees. I can't wait to put it to use.

My truck just got an alignment and new brakes.

I have jobs to price all over the place and money to chase down for work that has been done.

I need to run up to New York briefly in March and I want to get to FatBeeman's in April.

I plan on setting up more courses for the association through the year. And in August I will probably announce my intent to run for president of the Association.

My server has obtained critical mass and I need to migrate to a larger one desperately.
My wife spilled tea on her laptop now it seems to be having issues, not working issues. Shocking I know.

I am still having 80F/26C weather which is really nice. I need more rain desperately. My cotton has started to bloom.

And at some piint in time I need to post a bunch of news stories on Bees including the one about Hagen Daz donating to CCD. Also it would be nice to read what the heck some of you have been posting.

So I am still alive, still trying to remember to breath feeling small(very very small) pangs of guilt for my neglecting to post. However under the circumstances. This is how things happen.

darn I need a frozen Margarita.

Sincerely,
Brendhan

The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2008, 05:19:07 AM »

And at some piint in time I need to post a bunch of news stories on Bees including the one about Hagen Daz donating to CCD. Also it would be nice to read what the heck some of you have been posting.

Are you talking about this?

http://forum.beemaster.com/index.php?topic=13267.0

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/
Understudy
Galactic Bee

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2008, 07:14:47 AM »

That would be it.

Sincerely,
Brendhan

The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2008, 09:42:05 AM »

Brendhan, ya, I've been wondering where you have been, I know, life can be busy.  But you are the master of the busy travellin' man!!!!  I cannot believe how much you do with travelling and then all the stuff when you get back home.  One busy dude, my hat off to you.  Your Wife, now she must be a patient woman to wait til you get back to assign the many chores that she surely must have for you to do, good, keeps you busy and out of trouble (or not.....). So happy to hear that your course was a smashing hit!!!  Have a wonderful and awesome day, take care of yourself.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next