Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
November 23, 2014, 11:32:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ventrillo, some forum member friends and me!!! Some fun  (Read 689 times)
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« on: March 04, 2008, 08:41:11 AM »

Well, last night I thought I would take that bull by the horns and download ventrillo and check it out.  I am really glad that I did.  I am the kind of person that does not take well to change (very common upon us humanfolk), hence I have had reluctance to go there.

It was simple to download, set up and get into the place and a little longer to feel more comfortable with what was going on, how to listen and how to respond to stuff.  Typing, I am not into speaking,......yet, hee, hee.  I am rather shy and my keyboard allows me to hide behind this shyness, hee, hee.

It was interesting lurking and listening, figuring things out.  Pretty easy stuff.  When I went onto the ventrillo about a year ago, I had found it a very cumbersome thing and gave up very quickly.  Not so, I imagine things have been new and improved immensely.  I encourage ya'll to check it out, it may be a place you want to spend some time or not, depends on you, but give it a chance, hee, hee, smiling.

I have always been drawn to the different accents of humanfolk around this world.  I have been especially intrigued by the, what shall I call it, with no offence to be taken, but "that southern drawl" that is spoken of.  It is cool to hear and I love it, but one has to listen closely, sometimes words are not that clear to someone without a drawl.  Ooops, perhaps the northern folk, such as I am,  have a northern drawl and they are a little difficult to understand to those with that southern drawl, who can say, that is probably true too.  Eeks, I am ramblin' on, oh well, that is me.

Ventrillo is a place where I would more than willingly visit again, now that I know what it is all about. Go there and have some fun, this is a new cyberspace to get involved in......have the most beautiful and awesomely great day, love our life.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
reinbeau
Super Bee

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2008, 08:47:37 AM »

If I'd have known you were on there, Cindi, I would have been there, too - I don't usually go on during the week because I'm out teaching every evening.  Let me know when you'll be on again and I'll connect up!

- Ann, A Gardening Beek -  ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Click for Hanson, Massachusetts Forecast" border="0" height="150" width="256
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2008, 08:54:06 AM »

Ann, oh I never know when I will be on.  What time do you teach your classes.  I usually on go on the forum first things in the mornings and now and then after supper.  It is really unknown when, so I don't know if I could tell you an exact time.  Maybe you and I should PM to each other more often during the day or something, I could check my messages now and then, if I were going to expect a PM from you, thoughts, girl?  I would love to converse with you on ventrillo too.  Have the most beautiful and awesome day, Cindi

Better yet, we should get a long distance plan going and we could phone each other, hee, hee, smiling.  C

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next