They've taken about 25 lbs. of sugar since I started feeding them on the 1st. They've pretty much filled the lower brood box with capped honey, but haven't yet started filling the second box. The queen is no longer laying, and there is but a small amount of capped brood left. There is a lot of pollen stored in the upper box; I guess they'll have to move it or work around it when they start putting honey there. I just put an upside-down quart jar with holes in the lid on top of the inner cover, in addition to an entrance feeder, in an effort to get them taking syrup faster. The population seemed to have dwindled significantly. But that's normal for now, I suppose.