Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
April 18, 2014, 08:37:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hannah-Davida has arrived!!!  (Read 477 times)
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« on: February 15, 2008, 08:36:00 AM »

Cool, last night my Husband and I went to pick up Hannah at the Abbotsford bus depot, it is about 1/2 hour drive eastwards from our house, away from the city, a nice country drive.  She had been on the road all day long, she had left her home in the interior of our province at 6:00 A.M. in the morning.  She took that ball and ran with it, she hitchhiked down here.  Wow!!!!  What a long trek, and she had quite a story to tell of her journey.  She is now safe and sound.  She brought me some beef that they grew on their property and a very pretty wind chime, the chime will have a nice home amongst my others that chime the wind.

Hannah has come down to our Lower Mainland to take weekend bee courses with my old bee instructor that I took level 1 and 2 with in 2005.  She will love to listen and learn from him, he loves his bees deeply and this shines through.

Today we will just hang out, get to know each other and tonight she will go to the initiation meeting, I will drive her to and from the courses, it is not too far from our home, and it is my pleasure to help her with these little tasks.  I will get some pictures of her and I later on, maybe if its a nice day, she can help me to check my colonies for food stores, hee, hee.  Have the most beautiful and wonderful day, love this life we live.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next