Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
December 20, 2014, 11:33:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dad at the mall...  (Read 1841 times)
kathyp
Universal Bee

« on: February 14, 2008, 03:08:14 PM »

I took my dad to the mall the other day to buy some new shoes. We decided to grab a bite at the food court. 

I noticed he was watching a teenager sitting next to him. The teenager had spiked hair in all different colors:green, red, orange, and blue. 

My dad kept staring at him. The teenager would look and find him staring every time.

When the teenager had enough, he sarcastically asked, 'What's the matter old man, never done anything wild in your life?'

Knowing my Dad, I quickly swallowed my food so that I would not choke on his response; knowing he would have a good one. And in classic style he did not bat an eye in his response, 'Got drunk once and had sex with a peacock. I was just wondering if you were my son.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Mici
Super Bee

tougher than rock

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2008, 03:13:15 PM »

AHAHAHahahahahah oh my god kathy!?!!!10!1111 grin
now...i don't see any quotation signs so, this is for real?!?!'!'Cheesy:D:D:D
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2008, 07:05:03 PM »

not my father, but i thought it was funny because i could see my father saying the same.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
buzzbeejr
Josh
Youth Group
Field Bee

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2008, 12:05:54 AM »

good one kathy.

MMMMMMMMM!!!!!! Doughnuts.- Homer Simpson
TwT
Senior Forum
Global Moderator
Galactic Bee

Ted

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2008, 06:03:20 AM »

hehehehe, if you ever feel down on yourself just go to any mall and sit anywhere and look at the people in the mall, you want feel so bad anymore, you see anything to everything in them places, just like at one of them carnivals, a freak show!!!

THAT's ME TO THE LEFT JUST 5 YEARS FROM NOW!!!!!!!!

Never be afraid to try something new.
Amateurs built the ark,
Professionals built the Titanic
LocustHoney
House Bee

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2008, 08:37:41 PM »

My wife and I just fell out of the bed laughing..........I guess that would be....MWIJFOOBL
Understudy
Galactic Bee

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2008, 11:48:46 PM »

That was priceless.

Sincerely,
Brendhan

The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible
JP
The Swarm King
Universal Bee

I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2008, 08:29:19 AM »

Heheheheheheeheheehhawhawhahwahwhahahwhahwhwhaw!!!!!! Loved it!

....JP

"Good friends are as sweet as honey" Winne the Pooh

My pictures can be viewed at http://picasaweb.google.com/pyxicephalus
and
http://picasaweb.google.com/112138792165178452970

My Youtube videos can be viewed here: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=JPthebeeman&aq=f

My website JPthebeeman.com http://www.jpthebeeman.com/jpthebeeman/
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2008, 08:43:10 AM »

Kathy, oh you are so funnnnneeeee!!!  I kid you not, as I was reading the finishing sentence, I took a swig of my tea, and honestly, almost darn near choked on it.  Oh those hoots and hollars that make our world go 'round!!!!  Love to live and laugh!!!  Have a beautiful day, Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next