Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
August 30, 2014, 08:33:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 27 years ago today!!!  (Read 1944 times)
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« on: February 14, 2008, 09:22:15 AM »

Today, that special day, 27 beautiful and wonderful years ago.  I wed my Husband (my new and improved, as Ann would say, hee, hee, smiling that beautiful smile).  After three months of courting (do they still use that term), we got married in a tiny little hall, there was about 50 people present.  In those days, my family was small, and only a few very good friends. 

In tow, came my two Daughters, one from each previous marriage.  The oldest was 10, the youngest 6, they were my flower girls.  This man took over me and mine.  To this day, we are all in love with this man, and there is no better Daddy in this world in their eyes, he is theirs.  They are now 37 and 32 (her coming up 33 this May) years young (oops, I have a little tear of pride and joy in these eyes and it is hard to type, hold on....wait a minute....).  OK, cleared.

Why do I ramble?  I don't know, I just want to let the world know of my love for this man, the love of my life.  And this is going to be a good day.  We will spend time together, once the kids are all gone to school, we will go for a nice breakfast, gaze into each others eyes, and remember when.......have the most wonderful and beautiful day that this world can give to us.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
reinbeau
Super Bee

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2008, 10:10:12 AM »

Isn't it awesome when you find the right person?

Here's a Valentine's Day greeting to all of you, from my computer to yours!

- Ann, A Gardening Beek -  ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Click for Hanson, Massachusetts Forecast" border="0" height="150" width="256
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2008, 10:25:02 AM »

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/
indypartridge
Queen Bee

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2008, 11:35:18 AM »

... there is no better Daddy in this world in their eyes, he is theirs.  They are now 37 and 32 years young...  We will spend time together, once the kids are all gone to school
Aren't your kids finished with school yet!!!   grin grin grin

Best wishes for a Happy Anniversary and many more wonderful years together.
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2008, 01:45:27 PM »

that's all stuff to be very proud of.  happy anniversary!  you picked a good day.  it's hard to forget  smiley.  mine is the day (not the  year) Elvis died.  as long as the news remembers to mention the death of Elvis, we will remember our anniversary.

enjoy your day and your wonderful family.  you have earned it!

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Mici
Super Bee

tougher than rock

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2008, 01:55:17 PM »

happy anniversary! Make the best out of this day grin
KONASDAD
Super Bee

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2008, 02:35:43 PM »

congrats!

"The more complex the Mind, the Greater the need for the simplicity of Play".
annette
Galactic Bee

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2008, 07:10:16 PM »

Yes, today was a very sweet day for us also. We exchanged beautiful cards and counted our blessings on how lucky we are to have all that we have.

Annette
P.S. I also found time today to do another powdered sugar treatment on the bees. They are looking good!!
asprince
Super Bee

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2008, 08:25:38 PM »

Cindi, Congratulations. Your girls are lucky.....my mother married my stepfather when I was 7 (47 years ago).
Since day one he has treated me like his own. He is my father and I love him very much!

Thank you for the reminder, Steve

Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resembalance to the first. - Ronald Reagan
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2008, 09:42:03 PM »

Congratulations and may you have many more years together!! Smiley
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2008, 08:58:59 AM »

Indypartridge, now that was a funnnneeee.  Yep, my girls are all grown up and finished with school.  It is the ones that we look after, like our four Foster boys, they range in age from 16 to 18, and of course my two Grandsons, aged 13 and 8 that come over in the morning to get ready for school.  The Grandsons live on our property with their parents and as soon as they wake up they hit Gramma and Grampa's house for that good ol' breakfast and a little TV and love before they hit the great big open world to go to school.  Life is a busy place getting 6 kids out the door, when when they are out the door, man, what a little piece of heaven, hee, hee,  Smiley Smiley Smiley  Have the most beautiful and wonderful day, we be lovin' this life we live.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
Brian D. Bray
Galactic Bee

I really look like this, just ask Cindi.

« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2008, 10:58:09 PM »

My wife and I will celebrate our 36th on the 26th.  The amazing thing is she hasn't killed me yet I know there must have been a 1000 times she wished he had.

Life is a school.  What have you learned?   Brian      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next