Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
November 28, 2014, 02:32:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Free bees. You pick up.  (Read 1228 times)
kathyp
Universal Bee

« on: February 11, 2008, 02:29:20 PM »

i was going to get an observation hive from a lady, but she can't find anyone to take the bees.  it's a 5 frame hive.  here is her location.  PM me and i'll contact her.

I live in Bonnie, IL it is the southern part of IL,about a hour and 15 min from St. Louis MO

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Bennettoid
House Bee

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2008, 05:37:01 PM »

Its a bit far for me.

NWIN Beekeeper
Professional Beekeeper
House Bee

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2008, 06:22:58 PM »

I'm probably one of the closest people and she's still the other long end of the state.
Mark (IndyPartridge) might be closer (just the width of the state).

That doesn't even consider its 2 degrees above zero here - I wouldn't suggest moving bees now.

It may be a bit warmer down there, but sorry its not practical here.

I do appreciate you offering them to the forum rather than forgetting the subject!

-Jeff

There is nothing new under the sun. Only your perspective changes to see it anew.
Farmdon
New Bee

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2008, 09:56:11 PM »

Thats in my neck of the woods if you want her to contact me.
I'm outside of Wayne City, 25 miles from her.

Thanks

Don
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2008, 10:14:40 PM »

farmdon, i'l forward your info to her and get her number for you.  i'll also pm you.

thanks.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next