Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
December 21, 2014, 03:18:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The stripper in my household  (Read 742 times)
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« on: February 12, 2008, 08:33:38 AM »

Yep, we got one.  I have a story to tell that is probably gonna make some you laugh pretty hard, so hold on, go to the bathroom and then come back and get ready for something that is gonna rock your socks.

My youngest Daughter and her Husband hang out with a bunch of really neat kids.  I call them kids, but they are all in their 30s, guess that is still kids.  Well, one of the friends got really angry off at them for forgetting her 30th birthday last year, they didn't celebrate it, no one even acknowledged this.  She let them know loud and clear last weekend that they had best not forget this birthday coming up this year, think it is around the 25th of this month or so.

She came to her Dad the other night when we were watching TV and said that she had a request, gave her Dad that shiney little look of mischieviousness that she has (this was the girl that as a teenager I thought for sure had been switched at birth, she couldn't have come from me, she was a nasty, naughty little thing, still is, hee, hee, but only in adult form and has learned how to control herself, just kidding).   Ooops, where was I?  Right.

She told him that she wanted to play a trick on this friend of hers.  So this was her plan:  they are all having a dinner and a party afterwards, she is going to tell her that she has employed a male stripper.  Now....this stripper is going to be the stripper of all times.  My Husband.  He has a pair of speedo swim trunks that he has saved for many years, especially for occasions such as this.  If you knew my Husband, you would understand exactly what I am speaking of.  He is a prankster, nothing short of that.

He is the kind of man that you don't dare to do anything, because he will.  He has eaten grubs out of the earth, tasted asparagus beetles to see if they have tasted of asparagus (and yes they do), eaten a poor queen in her queen cell, this list of dares can go on and on.  He has on several occasions wore his speedos to shock the blazes out of people when they thought he was naked.  Yep, yep, have I painted a picture yet?  The picture could get more clear, but I will stop here....this is a family forum, hee, hee  evil Wink Smiley Smiley

My Daughter told her friends about this prank on her friend, and they all know my Husband, love him to pieces, and I can now picture this party, with all the friends of my Daughter egging and cheering him on.  This is going to be a hoot and a hollar.

Might I add, my Husband is about 6'2" tall, has the body of a 55 year old man (yep, comin' up 15 on the Ides of March), quite a lanky dude, and hardly any body hair, yep, yep, this is the man is the love of my life, he makes me laugh, he makes others laugh, and that night is going to be a night to remember.....have an awesome day, love our life we're livin'.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2008, 08:47:07 AM »

But what if this gal likes older guys and attacks him?  shocked How will you save him?

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/
Scadsobees
Galactic Bee

Best use of smileys in a post award.

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2008, 10:36:26 AM »

Hmm the only stripper in my household is the one that is removing the paint or wallpaper..... rolleyes

Rick
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next