Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
August 22, 2014, 04:15:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Road hockey rumble  (Read 518 times)
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« on: February 09, 2008, 09:13:46 AM »

This is a little clip from the TV (small time) series that my youngest Brother is the film dude for (they also call him the director of production).  Last September they used our farm for the final show of their road trip.  Here they tortured the team captain that lost the road hockey rumble.  They were really mean to him (hee, hee,  evil rolleyes Wink Smiley).  They put apples into a huge sling shot and shot apples at him for being the loser.  Poor dude!!!  I felt proud that my Brother wanted to shoot the scene at our home and bear this honour with pride.  The actual "rumble" was shot in the Zellers parking lot in our town, Maple Ridge.  We all went to watch that and it was the most beautiful feeling to watch my lil' Bro in action.  Running all over the place with the camera, catching all the wonderful shots that made this into a TV series.  I am a proud big Sis'

Meeting all the crew and having them chose our place to shoot this final part was also an honour.  They had other places in mind, but after seeing our property, chose it.

Thank goodness for having this site of you-tube, it is truly a great and wonderful work and a wonder.

Just letting you all into a little part of my life, I love to share.  Have the most beautiful and best day, on this earth we all share.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next