Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
August 01, 2014, 02:36:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat(1)  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm Famous, I'm Famous... (Ok, well maybe just a little)  (Read 2536 times)
Frantz
Field Bee

« on: October 06, 2008, 03:19:18 PM »

Ok,
Here is the segment...
Please be gentle with your comments. I was scared to death!!!
http://studio5.ksl.com/?nid=61&sid=4432020

By time I get to do my segment on Bees, I promise I will do better!!!
F

Don't be yourself, "Be the man you would want your daughters to marry!!"
1reb
Super Bee

« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2008, 06:37:47 PM »

congratulation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Frantz
johnnybigfish
Super Bee

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2008, 06:49:40 PM »

That was pretty cool!
I like the purple boots...were they your wifes?
 You know what?...If you had long hair you would look like Jesus! Smiley
 I cant wait to see the bee show!

your friend,
john

beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2008, 07:45:41 PM »

Fantastic Job Frantz:

I think this was incredibly well done and expect to see you back with future segments on other great ideas. Very very impressive - Bravo!!!

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
pdmattox
Queen Bee

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2008, 08:24:25 PM »

Great job and very well done. I am going to make some of these for the campground, Heck I will even let the kids join in the fun.

bassman1977
"King Bee"
Super Bee

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2008, 09:35:51 PM »

Hey that was awesome and I like Mr. and Mrs. Bones.  I'm glad my wife didn't see that.  I may have to surprise her with a pair of the skeletons before I show her the clip.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(''')_(''')
Brian D. Bray
Galactic Bee

I really look like this, just ask Cindi.

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2008, 09:40:54 PM »

Frantz is a  C E L E B R A T Y!!!

Cool.

Life is a school.  What have you learned?   Brian      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!
poka-bee
Super Bee

I am NEVER bored!!

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2008, 10:06:37 PM »

grin Very well done Frantz!!  What a cute idea, might just have to make some!  You look so natural on TV, I expect you will have many segments!  J.

I'm covered in Beeesssss!  Eddie Izzard
Irwin
Super Bee

howdy all

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2008, 10:09:51 AM »

Great job grin It took an hour and forty minutes to down load on my dial up hope to see more. you looked very relaxed.

Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.
Frantz
Field Bee

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2008, 01:30:45 PM »

Thanks you guys, It was a blast I must admit. After doing the first one I was very excited to get called back. They have me on schedule to do shows now into Jan of next year, then I have to get some sponsors and such. you know "The HomeCoach segment is brought to you by___________" type of thing. I don't think that it will be too hard to get them once we have done the segments for a bit.
Thanks for all the kind words, I am keeping the fingers crossed. I do enjoy doing it.
F

annette
Galactic Bee

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2008, 01:52:03 PM »

I thought you looked great and you fit right in. You truly showed how easy it is to make that skeleton. I wish you well with the other segments. 

Keep on sharing with us.

Annette
bassman1977
"King Bee"
Super Bee

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2008, 05:29:48 PM »

When you do more, keep us posted.   Smiley

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(''')_(''')
JP
The Swarm King
Universal Bee

I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!

« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2008, 10:39:56 PM »

Way to go Frantz!

...JP

"Good friends are as sweet as honey" Winne the Pooh

My pictures can be viewed at http://picasaweb.google.com/pyxicephalus
and
http://picasaweb.google.com/112138792165178452970

My Youtube videos can be viewed here: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=JPthebeeman&aq=f

My website JPthebeeman.com http://www.jpthebeeman.com/jpthebeeman/
1reb
Super Bee

« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2008, 10:47:36 PM »

Frantz,
How many autograph have you sign since you are a TV Star?
Johnny
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2008, 10:41:41 AM »

Frantz, I tried to look at the video, but there seemed to be some problems with stuff, maybe I was too late in looking at it and the link wasn't there anymore or something.  I will try again, sooner, the next time you give us the link.  Good luck.  It sounds like the comments from other forum members that you were doing such a cool thing, yeah!!!  Good for you, go, Frantz, go!!!  Have that most greatfully wonderful day, great health to us all.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
Frantz
Field Bee

« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2008, 11:10:52 AM »

Thanks again all for the comments, you are all much to kind. Well, we have of course made about 50,000 skeletons since then. Scout groups and our church does a thing called super saturday in the fall where everyone gets together and shares there abilities. One guy was sandblasting folks names in anything, one gal has one of those computerated embroiderers so she was doing names and stuff on everything, and I had about a million orders for those skeletons. So I set up shop at the church on Sat and cranked out a ton for everyone. It was a good time. Plus I loved that everyone was sharing what they can do...
Our theme for Nov is "Get creative, let your juices run wild" So any hints or ideas would be great. I have to be careful, cause the show has lots of crafty women and I am the only man other than the host that does segments so I need to separate myself a little from the crafty stuff...
Like I was thinking of a way to hang the christmas lights that would be easy and involve a home made tool or something?Huh  Let the ideas flow, and lets see where we end up???
Thanks guys and gals,,,
I am having a blast with this so far.. I am very excited to get to the point where I can do a whole segment or two on bees and backyard chickens etc. I am really looking forward to that one.

F

JP
The Swarm King
Universal Bee

I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!

« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2008, 09:19:07 AM »

Thanks again all for the comments, you are all much to kind. Well, we have of course made about 50,000 skeletons since then. Scout groups and our church does a thing called super saturday in the fall where everyone gets together and shares there abilities. One guy was sandblasting folks names in anything, one gal has one of those computerated embroiderers so she was doing names and stuff on everything, and I had about a million orders for those skeletons. So I set up shop at the church on Sat and cranked out a ton for everyone. It was a good time. Plus I loved that everyone was sharing what they can do...
Our theme for Nov is "Get creative, let your juices run wild" So any hints or ideas would be great. I have to be careful, cause the show has lots of crafty women and I am the only man other than the host that does segments so I need to separate myself a little from the crafty stuff...
Like I was thinking of a way to hang the christmas lights that would be easy and involve a home made tool or something?Huh  Let the ideas flow, and lets see where we end up???
Thanks guys and gals,,,
I am having a blast with this so far.. I am very excited to get to the point where I can do a whole segment or two on bees and backyard chickens etc. I am really looking forward to that one.

F

A how to on making fresh squeezed orange juice with a drill.

...JP

"Good friends are as sweet as honey" Winne the Pooh

My pictures can be viewed at http://picasaweb.google.com/pyxicephalus
and
http://picasaweb.google.com/112138792165178452970

My Youtube videos can be viewed here: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=JPthebeeman&aq=f

My website JPthebeeman.com http://www.jpthebeeman.com/jpthebeeman/
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2008, 09:29:31 AM »

Wow!!!  Now wouldn't that be a trip, orange juice squeezed with a drill, gotta take my hat of to ya', JP, hee, hee.  Have a most wonderful day, love and live our lives with zest!!!  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
poka-bee
Super Bee

I am NEVER bored!!

« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2008, 11:36:53 AM »

Frantz, I put those little cup hooks on the edge of the eves. It takes a bit of time @ first but then all I have to do with the ladder is put the end of the lights up.  I then use an angled stick from the ground to shove the lights on or off the hooks. Only takes a few minutes for years after.  I'm sure someone else would come up with a better tool!  Makes it so much faster, safer & easier than those stupid plastic deals they sell & those little brass hooks last forever & ever! J

I'm covered in Beeesssss!  Eddie Izzard
greenismycolor
House Bee

« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2008, 10:36:22 PM »

CONGRATULATIONS! Franz......great idea! Great show!

green

Believe!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next