Well my son and I went out to figure out how to get teh jars in the hive. I first cut the plywood to fit in like the supers like the frames do but I found that would allow the super to be completly open up to the wood. We cut another one that would fit down on top of the deep so the super could fit around it. We cut nine holes, 9 quart jars, into the wood. I found Im not very good at cutting a perfect hole. Some jars fit tight some were kind of loose so I put the screw donw lid on the other side and it tightened up the jar. Now all we have to do is wait for the bees to get up to strength and put the jars on. Ill take some pictures and once I can figure out how to post the pictures Ill put them in this thread.