Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
September 01, 2014, 11:15:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New from Lohman (Jefferson City) MO  (Read 630 times)
DanBees
New Bee

« on: February 21, 2008, 11:28:59 AM »

I just signed up and thought I would benefit from belonging to this site.  I have had hives for the past 7 or 8 years and know I have allot to learn.  I am expanding with two new packages order for this spring bring me up to four hives.

I look forward to the interaction.
Dan
dpence
Field Bee

« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2008, 09:23:17 PM »

Welcome aboard Dan, This is a great place to learn.  I sure hope it warms up here in Missouri pretty soon, tired of cold weather...LOL

David
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2008, 09:07:34 AM »

Dan, well here goes, hee, hee, my first day on the job as the welcoming committee president, all kidding aside, you have found us!!!

Welcome to our forum, with 7 years under your belt, you probably have some great stories to tell about your beekeeping.  Tell us of your experiences when you have a moment (or a whole bunch of time).  This is a great place to spend time, learn, and learn some more, a family friendly forum, ask your questions, all the questions will get great answers, all questions deserve an answer, thankyou for finding this forum, it will be a great place for you to be.  Have a wonderful and greatest of days, beautiful life. Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next