Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: San Jose Bound  (Read 1266 times)

Offline UtahBees

• House Bee
    • My Photos on Flickr
San Jose Bound
« on: January 15, 2008, 01:12:20 AM »
At the end of the month I'll be in San Jose, CA for a few days. Anyone on the board live there?

Scott

Offline Understudy

• Galactic Bee
    • http://www.understudy.net
Re: San Jose Bound
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2008, 09:07:21 PM »
If you are there over the weekend, go to the green market in San Fran near the Embarcadero and the pier (I can't remember the number). There are several beekeepers there selling there honey. Very cool people.

Sincerely,
Brendhan
The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible

Offline UtahBees

• House Bee
    • My Photos on Flickr
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2008, 10:54:06 PM »
If you are there over the weekend, go to the green market in San Fran near the Embarcadero and the pier (I can't remember the number). There are several beekeepers there selling there honey. Very cool people.

That's great info! Thanks! This time, I'll only be there Mon-Fri, but next time I'll go for sure.

Thanks Brendhan!

Scott

Offline DayValleyDahlias

• Super Bee
    • DayValleyDahlia's Blog
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2008, 09:17:20 PM »
We are around 40 miles south of SJ on the coast...where about in SJ will you be?  I have only "met" one person from my area on this forum, but she kinda dispappeared...hhhmmm  I don't think there are any whom live in SJ?

Offline UtahBees

• House Bee
    • My Photos on Flickr
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2008, 12:04:41 AM »
I'll be by the airport (SJC) mostly.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2008, 12:15:42 AM »
Sharon, who was that person that seemed to have disappeared?  That is too bad.  Sometimes I think life just gets too busy for people, eh?  Maybe that is why. Have an awesome day.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline DayValleyDahlias

• Super Bee
    • DayValleyDahlia's Blog
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2008, 12:46:18 AM »
"BeeFriend" I think