Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
August 29, 2014, 01:20:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Attn: Chicken People  (Read 1076 times)
reinbeau
Super Bee

« on: January 05, 2008, 05:08:06 PM »

Don't miss this video I posted up in the video section.  It's a riot!

- Ann, A Gardening Beek -  ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Click for Hanson, Massachusetts Forecast" border="0" height="150" width="256
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2008, 12:04:16 AM »

Ann, what a hoot and a hollar!!!!  That was some great editing done there, my chickens run like that when they see me coming with a little bag of bread snacks, it is almost scarey how fast they run to me!!!  Have a wonderful day.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
Brian D. Bray
Galactic Bee

I really look like this, just ask Cindi.

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2008, 11:01:38 PM »

Ann, what a hoot and a hollar!!!!  That was some great editing done there, my chickens run like that when they see me coming with a little bag of bread snacks, it is almost scarey how fast they run to me!!!  Have a wonderful day.  Cindi

I get mobbed everytime I go into the chicken pen.  If they see me out side, they run to the fence until I'm out of sight.

Life is a school.  What have you learned?   Brian      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2008, 09:16:08 AM »

Speaking of the mobbing thing Brian.  How do you get around stepping on their toes.  I have had that happen and look down and there is a chicken just standing there looking at me, waiting for me to get off her toe, they are rather dumb, why get so close?  My little blue legged Lucy always gets her toes stepped on because she is such a pig, she follows me everywhere all the time thinking that I have a snack for her.  Eeks!!!!

This is funny.  When the chickens are outside near their chicken hill, they can see me walking across my yard near the house.  I know that because I see them watching me.  As soon as I turn the corner beside the greenhouse and they have full view of me, they start to head over to the fence to greet me.  It is a fair long distance from the greenhouse corner to where they gather at the fence to look at me.  Can't describe it, but it must be several hundred feet I would venture, next time I walk out there I will count the paces.  Yes, I am rather a  strange one, I like to count paces to describe distance, it is pretty accurate.  And I find that I actually count paces alot, for my own information, no clue why, but I count, and I count and I count.  I like to count rocks too, but I have lost track, my rock pile is getting too big. I think I have a couple hundred thousand more that I dug out, big and small. I am waiting for the rain to wash off the mud, and then I will throw the new rocks onto another pile before I throw them onto the big pile.  Oh no!!!  Why am I such an off topic person, I can't even remember what was the first post in this thread that Ann began.  I know it was her, but what the heck was she saying, I better go look......

Right, it was that video of the bird attacking that poor dude on the chicken farm.  Ann, where did you come up with that video anyway, I loved it.  Have a great and wonderful day, Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
reinbeau
Super Bee

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2008, 04:57:03 PM »

I got it off of Backyard Chickens, of course!  cheesy  Seriously, Cindi, you should check that forum out, it's a nice place for chicken people.

- Ann, A Gardening Beek -  ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Click for Hanson, Massachusetts Forecast" border="0" height="150" width="256
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next