Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
April 17, 2014, 03:46:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat(1)  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Good morning to the year of 2008  (Read 715 times)
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« on: January 01, 2008, 08:34:19 AM »

Another year gone by.  A beautiful year.  Another beautiful year comin' on.

When I awoke and went outside to check out the early morning quiet and still, things looked just like they did yesterday morning.  The year is a number, it made no difference to how life was.  Just like on my birthday morning.  I did the same thing -- it was not different than the day before, imagine that!!!

Anyways, good morning, welcome to our new day of the new year -- may this be a wonderful year for us all, great health, great adventures, and most of all, have great and wonderful days.  As Annette would say, a big, strong hug and a kiss to you all.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
reinbeau
Super Bee

« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2008, 02:58:26 PM »

I went for my walk this morning (later than usual, about 10:30) and could feel the moisture of the storm we're having right now.  The other feeling was one of sleep - the earth is sleeping all around me, the trees are dormant in their winter rest, every once in awhile I heard the twitter of the few birds that didn't fly south for the winter - the peace of winter was all around.  Until the cars rushing off to NYD sales whooshed by!  rolleyes

- Ann, A Gardening Beek -  ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Click for Hanson, Massachusetts Forecast" border="0" height="150" width="256
annette
Galactic Bee

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2008, 04:54:48 PM »

Yes!! Happy New Year 2008 to all, and love, kisses and hugs since I didn't get to give them to you last night at midnight. (I was sleeping) Good luck to all the beekeepers here and may this year bring you tons of honey and healthy and happy bees.

Sincerely,
Annette
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2008, 08:33:53 AM »

Ann, ooh, sounds like your walk was so nice, I love this winter sleep you speak of.  Too bad those cars broke the magic, rats!!!

Annette, still can't figure this one out.  Every time I see you type "hugs and kisses" it brings a peaceful smile to my face.  There is something wonderful about a great big hug, yea!!!!!  Best of this beautiful day.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next