Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
October 24, 2014, 11:26:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Democrat? or Republican?  (Read 6509 times)
ooptec
House Bee

« Reply #40 on: December 23, 2007, 04:08:33 PM »

You're on really shaky ground now as it was bush the elder who sold those poisonous gases to his BUDDY sadaam to USE to kill the Iranians. The Iraqi's didn't make them they bought them from good ol' unkie sam.

The insurgents??? don't make me laugh. That means if china invaded and took over the US, dismantled the US gov't and installed a puppet vichy collective in it's place then helped themselves to 75% of your raw materials and you did whatever you could do to oust the occupying power then you would be a terrorist by your definition.

Many doubt that 9-11 happened w/o involvement from the bush white house.

I wouldn't rag too much on other countries killing their own when y'all have a history of overthrowing democratically elected gov'ts in other countries and instilling brutal but for awhile friendly dictators to kill for you once removed, And not once off but many times. At least they keep it in their own yard. Forgetting the genocide against american natives.

Syria and Iran already have more of a hold and popular influence which was the total opposite till y'all stuck your faces in, and the longer you're there the stronger their popularity. Invoking the enemy of my enemy is my friend clause

Sadaam didn't allow any terrorists in Iraq and it wasn't till you invaded w/absolutely no foresight or planning for 'what next' on the basis of outright and knowledgeable lies that any were there. (see above freedom fighter/terrorist) Funny how polls in Iraq overwhelmingly think life was hugely better under sadaam and even under sanction than it is now.

Follow the $$

buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #41 on: December 23, 2007, 04:10:11 PM »

And the balck helicopters will be descending from the Mother ship soon!
ooptec
House Bee

« Reply #42 on: December 23, 2007, 04:50:21 PM »

Pardon me??? You seem to have lost me.

buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #43 on: December 23, 2007, 05:43:02 PM »

If this is where you get news:
http://www.opednews.com/articles/opedne_bill_dou_071223_why_bush__26_condi_ric.htm
all you will get is leftist agenda. no proper news channel would have banners like that on top.
As for taking the raw materials,the revenue from the oil goes to the Iraqi people.
It probably would have been much easier to kill everyone in Iraq and take all of the oil if that was what we really wanted. We could have made it our 51st state called Texaco.
As for our military machine,it has done very well in defending our nation as well as yours.
If cuts ever come,the first thing we have to do is let our neighbors defend themselves.
Maybe what the US needs to do is quit sending foreign aid of any kind to the rest of the world,food medicine,and any thing else we do and see who the bad guy is then!!
As far as invading Iraq, Saddam broke every UN requirement and that had to be dealt with.

ooptec
House Bee

« Reply #44 on: December 23, 2007, 06:06:53 PM »

I beg to disagree, under terms that even the puppet Iraqi gov't is balking at, and washington is insisting on, the iraqis will receive only 25% of the oil revenues and the 75% will go to the oil companies.

Never mind the PERMANENT bases it's building and also the embassy which are both the biggest ever, inside or outside the US.

They did just take the oil and are now working on killing the people, it's just if they would have nuked 'em China and Russia may have had something to say about it.

I take the left media w/as big a grain of salt as the right, However whether the left is correct or not at least important issues are brought to the light of day where as the corporate controlled media is silent on either one side or the other. Instead pap such as britney, american idol and paris hilton are the lead stories.

Proper news channels like 'lies at the speed of FOX'?

I'm sure many poor countries wouldn't mind either if the US and the World Bank got out of their faces. Not much success there.

This is really low, but the US hasn't fought a winning war since WWII, and even then it came in so late everyone else had spent their ammo. Well to be fair, maybe if you could consider invading Panama to remove another bush-co entity that daddy bush and CIA put into power, noriega, a war.

Most your neighbors need no defending as we manage not to infuriate millions w/heavy handed tactics. Think for a minute all the billions of $$ poured DAILY into the oil countries of the middle east. Then look at the 4th world conditions the populous lives in. Wouldn't you be a tad annoyed at those responsible?

buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #45 on: December 23, 2007, 06:12:51 PM »

And what did Spain do to deserve a Train bombing?
reinbeau
Super Bee

« Reply #46 on: December 23, 2007, 06:33:28 PM »

Thanks,

By the way what color is the sky in your world
lol

cheers

merry christmas

peter
Same color as it is in mine.

- Ann, A Gardening Beek -  ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Click for Hanson, Massachusetts Forecast" border="0" height="150" width="256
asprince
Super Bee

« Reply #47 on: December 23, 2007, 06:49:53 PM »

And mine as well!!

Steve

Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resembalance to the first. - Ronald Reagan
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #48 on: December 23, 2007, 07:24:47 PM »

there are two kinds of people in the world.  those who seek information, and those who seek confirmation.  with the former, you can have a conversation.  with the latter, you might as well save your time.  when you are referred to a site like that for information, you know you have the latter.

at the moment, my sky is gray. however, it is clear of freaky con-trails, black helicopters, and UFOs.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
reinbeau
Super Bee

« Reply #49 on: December 23, 2007, 07:35:51 PM »

Yea, the minute I see the phrase 'military/industrial complex' my eyes glaze over  evil

- Ann, A Gardening Beek -  ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Click for Hanson, Massachusetts Forecast" border="0" height="150" width="256
JP
The Swarm King
Universal Bee

I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!

« Reply #50 on: December 24, 2007, 01:10:24 PM »

Mici says if you don't vote, then you can't complain about who you did or didn't vote for. Well, who likes complaining. I never said I don't vote, sometimes I do. I'm more third party oriented but really, does a third party have a chance at winning? Ooptec, you keep saying you do this you did that. Perhaps we're not all in the same boat, I agree with a lot of what you have said, but I live in America. Yes, I like democracy. If you're not informed then why vote? Who wants to invest a lot of time finding out who these idiots are that we don't want to vote for any way. The deeper you go the more infuriated you get, so why bother. Its not the president, its congress and the people who are around the president that make the majority of the decisions, the president is just a puppet on a string. My sky is blue, I try and be nice and loving to the people around me, and my neighbor. I believe that what comes around goes around, which doesn't seem to happen enough to the wrong people, congress is corrupt, politics suck, society keeps breeding career criminals, I just wanna work my bees, make honey, and practice being nice, cause its not always easy. Oh, and have a nice day.

Sincerely, JP

"Good friends are as sweet as honey" Winne the Pooh

My pictures can be viewed at http://picasaweb.google.com/pyxicephalus
and
http://picasaweb.google.com/112138792165178452970

My Youtube videos can be viewed here: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=JPthebeeman&aq=f

My website JPthebeeman.com http://www.jpthebeeman.com/jpthebeeman/
pdmattox
Queen Bee

« Reply #51 on: December 24, 2007, 03:16:45 PM »

Good words JP.  JP for President?

buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #52 on: December 24, 2007, 03:19:54 PM »

JP for President!!!!   If you pay taxes ,you have the right to complain!! They work for us ,not vice versa!!

On another topic,Merry Christams to all regardless of your affiliation!!
JP
The Swarm King
Universal Bee

« Reply #53 on: December 24, 2007, 03:54:37 PM »

Me for president? Hmmm, we would all work for the good of the people, meaning each other, but we would have strict rules to abide by, basically the ten commandments, but and I hate to say it, we would have to live by the old testament rules, you know, an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. People have seem to have forgotten that its not ok to commit crimes, and I mean crimes of any nature. My main motto, treat others as you would have them treat you, or else suffer great consequences, like be eliminated. I believe in the one chance rule. But, I don't like the idea of one president or one ruler, what ever happened to "we the people".

and

My Youtube videos can be viewed here: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=JPthebeeman&aq=f

kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #54 on: December 24, 2007, 04:36:18 PM »

JP, who would enforce the rules?  smiley

most people are followers.  it seems to me that we are left with the choice to have a say in who leads, or see what pops up to fill the leadership vacuum. 

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
JP
The Swarm King
Universal Bee

« Reply #55 on: December 24, 2007, 06:44:49 PM »

most people are followers.  it seems to me that we are left with the choice to have a say in who leads, or see what pops up to fill the leadership vacuum. 

Kathy, there lies the rub.

and

Brian D. Bray
Galactic Bee

I really look like this, just ask Cindi.

« Reply #56 on: December 24, 2007, 08:15:22 PM »

Only the EGOTISTIC and UNQUALIFIED will apply--that's politics.

Life is a school.  What have you learned?   Brian      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« Reply #57 on: December 25, 2007, 05:05:28 AM »

quote author=Jerrymac

But two rights makes a U-turn

In NJ Jerry, THREE RIGHTS make a LEFT. On nearly all the state and county highways, you can't just turn LEFT. You need to either go around a "Jug-handle" or drive around a huge square block with a strip mall or even housing in the middle.

That and the dreaded TRAFFIC CIRCLES we have where sometimes 5,6,7 or more roads intersect and we yield to all LEFT and Right traffic - try to figure who is the one DRIVING STRAIGHT on a circle, because HE has the right of way. Welcome to NJ - lol.

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next