Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
August 01, 2014, 06:02:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat(1)  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TSA thieves  (Read 10299 times)
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #80 on: January 10, 2008, 01:38:59 AM »

And then there is this

http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/20080109/sc_livescience/clonedmilkandmeatwhatsthebeef

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #81 on: January 14, 2008, 10:05:53 PM »

Yep, been chased by cows when we were lil' kids and we were teasing them, all they wanted to do was munch on some grass. Boy did we learn how fast they can run that day.

Cows, unlike many four legged animals, can kick sideways.  I learned that lesson from when we milked our beautiful Candy girl.  She was a beautiful Jersey that got cow pocks.  Now try and milk a poor cow that is hurtin' so bad, she had to be milked, she probably would have blew up if we didn't and that would be rather messy.  I can't count the times I felt that poor girls wrath.  Beautiful day, beautiful life.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
Brian D. Bray
Galactic Bee

I really look like this, just ask Cindi.

« Reply #82 on: January 15, 2008, 08:24:53 PM »

The toughest milking job I ever had was milking a cow after it had gone through the fence into the woods in order to birth its calf.  The barbbed wire lascerated her teats and my Dad had to sew them up then slapped on the bag balm.  That cow went through the barn roof with every squeeze during hand milking.  I had to do it because my brother refused to milk any of Dads cows and Dad was busy milking the rest of the herd--I was 8.

Life is a school.  What have you learned?   Brian      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #83 on: January 15, 2008, 10:49:55 PM »

Brian, oh that poor cow.  What terrible pain that must have been for her.  I can only imagine.  Candy did not have the pox on her teets, it was all over her udder though, deep painful pox.  But as you know, it is pretty hard to milk a cow without in some way her udder being involved.  Yes, we used bag balm, anything to try to alleviate her pain. The pox was gone after about 7 days, if my memory serves me, thank goodness for her and for me.  Beautiful day, great life.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
Understudy
Galactic Bee

« Reply #84 on: March 11, 2008, 09:42:17 PM »

Well I did my part I sent my congressman and my county commissioners an email describing my plight with the TSA.

I got a response a few days ago.
http://www.understudy.net/files/tsa_response.pdf

Basic translation. We don't care we aren't going to do anything about it. Things will stay the same.

And please welcome Mr. Horne to the No Fly list.

Sincerely,
Brendhan

The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible
Brian D. Bray
Galactic Bee

« Reply #85 on: March 11, 2008, 10:29:50 PM »

Well I did my part I sent my congressman and my county commissioners an email describing my plight with the TSA.

I got a response a few days ago.
http://www.understudy.net/files/tsa_response.pdf

Basic translation. We don't care we aren't going to do anything about it. Things will stay the same.

Sincerely,
Brendhan

Ah yes, the piss off response, don't you just love it.

Life is a school.  What have you learned?   Brian      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!
annette
Galactic Bee

« Reply #86 on: March 11, 2008, 10:57:41 PM »

[quote And please welcome Mr. Horne to the No Fly list. [/quote]

Better not to joke about this!!.

Anyway it was a nicely written letter, and they forwarded your concerns. So now we can see if there is any response to it.

Understudy
Galactic Bee

« Reply #87 on: March 11, 2008, 11:05:50 PM »

Better not to joke about this!!. Anyway it was a nicely written letter.

Shakespeare:
It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

The TSA response is nicely written. However since nothing changes it means nothing. They will continue to steal and violate civil rights and deal with it by writing nice letters. Sorry the TSA can as Bender says "Bite my shiny, metal ass! "

Sincerely,
Brendhan

The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible
annette
Galactic Bee

« Reply #88 on: March 11, 2008, 11:14:14 PM »

grin grin grin
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #89 on: March 11, 2008, 11:22:40 PM »

Amtrak is nice  smiley  think of  how much of the country you'll really get to see!

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #90 on: March 11, 2008, 11:26:27 PM »

I don't think we have Amtrak around these parts.

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/
Brian D. Bray
Galactic Bee

« Reply #91 on: March 11, 2008, 11:29:45 PM »

Amtrak is nice  smiley  think of  how much of the country you'll really get to see!

Good idea, much easier on my arachnophobia too, too bad I can't take a train to German to visit my son (Army) and daughter-in-law.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next