Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
July 30, 2014, 06:43:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TSA thieves  (Read 10291 times)
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #60 on: December 28, 2007, 06:29:03 PM »

Hey ya, a great end to a nasty event.  That picture of Scott and Brendhan and the wonderful honey is a sight for sore eyes.

Now speaking of sore eyes, going a little bit off topic here.

I use Firefox too and I thought that I would take that advice and download Adbloc, in the hopes that I could get Brendhan's eye to keep still, but still see it. 

But eeks!!!!  Now what has happened is Brendhan's picture of his eye is completely gone, it makes me sad.  That is part of his avitar now that I can't see.  I have tried to get his eyeball back, but can't seem to do it.  Someone, please help!!!!  I need to see Brendhan's eyeball.  I am sorry, I take that back, trying to get rid of the roving eye, really, I am sorry, I promise never to do it again (do I sound sucky enough yet, hee, hee),  shocked grin.

So, come on, how do I get Brendhan's eyeball to show again on my computer screen?  Having a wonderful day, hope you all are too.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
UtahBees
House Bee

« Reply #61 on: December 28, 2007, 06:34:04 PM »

Cindi -

Maybe go to Tools, Add-Ons and uninstall the image blocker?Huh

Scott

Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #62 on: December 28, 2007, 06:40:34 PM »

Scott, done, now Brendhan and his roving eye is back.  I would rather see his moving eyeball than no picture at all, that is part of Brendhan to me and it is important, no matter how ugly that eyeball looks to me, hee, hee, yea, Brendhan is back!!!!  Having a great and wonderful day, pass it forward.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
annette
Galactic Bee

« Reply #63 on: December 28, 2007, 06:55:49 PM »

It is so funny how we get attached to certain things. I love all the avatars and look forward to seeing them. They are comforting to me.

You, Cindi, are a crackup. You just make me laugh and laugh.

Have a great New Years

Love and Kisses
Annette (was that to intimate??)
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #64 on: December 28, 2007, 07:00:43 PM »

Annette.  Love and kisses.  Not on your life would that ever in my books be considered too intimate, we all live and thrive on love.  Who knows about others, but I love that and just send those wonderful wishes on.  Love and kisses, and send the hugs too, you forgot that part (and I know you are a huggy person, that is a wonderful and beautiful human attribute -- I can feel that in you, it imparts that warm and fuzzy feeling and I love that part of the human soul).  Bring it on girl!!!!  Yea Annette!!!!  Have a beautiful and wonderful day, full of warm hugs, love and kisses from me too.  Cindi

annette
Galactic Bee

« Reply #65 on: December 28, 2007, 10:53:54 PM »

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Understudy
Galactic Bee

« Reply #66 on: December 28, 2007, 11:28:05 PM »

Some aftermath on the TSA and the honey. The jar had one nice piece of comb honey in it. Between the TSA and the Post Office, Scott received it with the comb looking more like broken mush. That however doesn't effect the taste.  cheesy

Because the TSA screwed up I had my wife mail me the jar to my jobsite. it arrived Dec. 26. It took five days to get there even as priority mail.

Konasdad:
You are correct is was about that if you wanted to break it down that way. Fortunatly for me it was business trip so someone else can pay for it.

annette:
I have a letter I am sending my congressman and my county reps and the TSA ready to go. I am sending it shortly after the New Year so it doen't get missed over the holidays. That will be interesting to see what happens.

As far as my avatar goes. Yes, adblock will work. I use it on my mozilla browser also. But I block ads with it.  grin

Have a wonderful New Year everyone.

Sincerely,
Brendhan

Currently in Queens (New York)

The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible
Old Timer
House Bee

« Reply #67 on: January 01, 2008, 02:53:41 PM »

Haven't you huys ever heard of Old John Henry, the steel driving man? Come on, there are all kinds of songs about him, even Johnny Cash did one. Anyway, my avatar, the John Henry statue, is part of a local legend where I live and is popular in folklore. Man versus Machine, he beat a steam driven hammer while tunneling the Big Bend Tunnel not too far from my home. He killed himself in the process as he had a heart attack and the more popular belief here is that he had an aneurysm. The statue itself is placed on the mountain over the tunnel where he beat the machine and ultimately died.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Henry_(folklore)_

>What's wrong with a little roving? That black statue scares me
Better keep roving cause that hammer might put an end to your days of roving if you rove too close. Wink

Hey Brendhan, I was wondering why you would not just use your own picture instead of that eye, but after seeing that picture of you with Scott I understand why and you are forgiven. evil jk

I am glad you got your honey back. I would have been upset too.
Sean Kelly
Field Bee

I Pick; Therefore I Grin

« Reply #68 on: January 02, 2008, 08:59:02 AM »

Man, the TSA put me through the ringer when I transfered my commercial drivers license from Oregon to Washington due to my Hazmat endorsement.  What a nightmare.  But that's for another thread...

I got screwed by the TSA with honey too but it didn't turn out so nice:
When I was up in Alaska last July, I found an old eskimo beekeeper selling fireweed honey from a stand infront of his trailer.  Paid a pretty penny for a small 5oz sealed jar.  Well, it turns out you can have two 3oz jars but not one 5oz jar in your carry on.  The TSA took it from me.  I asked if I could at least taste it and they said no, but I could take it downstairs and check it in.  Well our flight was leaving in 10 minutes, so I had to surrender it.  angry me off something bad.  They were nice enough to give me a paper with some websites on it where I could order Alaskan products and have them shipped to me.   angry  Doubtful if that eskimo sells online.

Honey theives!!!

Sean Kelly

"My son,  eat  thou honey,  because it is good;  and the honeycomb,  which is sweet  to thy taste"          - Proverbs 24:13
Old Timer
House Bee

« Reply #69 on: January 07, 2008, 12:01:39 AM »

Well I decided to turn the movement back on and add my own wacky avatar. I hope you enjoy. LOL!!!
Hey, when am I gonna get some of that Florida honey too?
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #70 on: January 07, 2008, 12:09:51 AM »

Old Timer, now you are a hoot and a hollar.  Your creature that keeps zooming up to my face is now driving me nuts, hee, hee.  Have a wonderful best of these days.  Cindi

Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #71 on: January 07, 2008, 04:58:33 AM »

Your creature that keeps zooming up to my face is now driving me nuts,

I think that's a cow

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #72 on: January 07, 2008, 09:38:17 AM »

Holstein?  C.

annette
Galactic Bee

« Reply #73 on: January 07, 2008, 02:03:23 PM »

I liked the statue better.
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #74 on: January 07, 2008, 03:10:54 PM »

No wait! That's one of those happy cows from California.

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

annette
Galactic Bee

« Reply #75 on: January 07, 2008, 04:12:42 PM »

How dare you make fun of our cows!!!
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #76 on: January 07, 2008, 06:59:51 PM »

Well let's see now. On the commercials they they play "Marco Polo" in the fog. Try to teach a duck meditation. And I think they play some ball game. So I just figured they played "booga booga booga" also.

Jerry

Brian D. Bray
Galactic Bee

I really look like this, just ask Cindi.

« Reply #77 on: January 08, 2008, 11:30:26 PM »

How dare you make fun of our cows!!!

I wouldn't dream of making fun of cows, they can handle that pretty well on their own--the stories I could tell.  What I'm waiting for is some scientist to do his DNA splicing so that we can get chocolate and Strawberry milk without adding it.  Not that it would do me any good being lactose intolerant, but it sure would be nice for the grandkids.

Life is a school.  What have you learned?   Brian      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #78 on: January 09, 2008, 03:08:06 AM »

There was an article the other day some where. They have cows that give low fat milk now. I think it is 1%.

Here is one http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18917406/

Jerry

annette
Galactic Bee

« Reply #79 on: January 09, 2008, 11:32:33 PM »

That is too weird!!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next