Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
October 31, 2014, 07:44:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The little pig dog, Kobi  (Read 648 times)
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« on: December 09, 2007, 11:18:47 AM »

Oh brother.  I have tell this little sick story.  My Daughter's two little pittbulls always come over to my place as soon as they get up.  I know who is awake at my Daughter's house, by when these little pitties push open my front door and come to see Gramma.  They are my pride and joy, along with many other creatures big and small (and human) around here.

They come over, greet me and then proceed to need their good morning love.  So, what they always get and they know it, is a dog treat from my kitchen door.  Off we go when they come in.  Kobi (the white and black pittie) gets hers and she graps it and runs off to the living room to eat it.  Titan (the brown one, my working pal outside) takes his and moves backwards to eat it on the kitchen rug infront of the sink.

Now and then Kobi gets Kooder's big chewy rawhide that he gets each morning (yes, he gets a nice big rawhide, that's 'cause he is our dog).  Usually, he gets sick of it and leaves it on the front room rug.

Kobi always gets these leftovers, and let me tell you she is a pig.  I fondly call her my pig dog, no clue why, but because, she is a noisy girl, she always grunts and groans (I am sure it is a little bit of a pain thing, she has a slight degree of arthritis), and you can always tell she is around because she has very loud breathing, kind of snuffling, if that is a word.

So my little pig girl sits there and chews and chews on this rawhide.   Like she is doing right now.  She takes too big of a bite and tries to swallow it.  Well, it just doesn't go down and comes right back up.  Now this is a gross sound.  So she takes that bite and chews it up a little bit more, tries to swallow it again, nope, not goin' down, comin' right back up.  Oh brother......so now I am listening to this little Kobi girl, my pig dog, chewing and chewing and chewing.  One more regurgitation of this rawhide, and it is history.  It will dry until tomorrow and she will attempt again to chew up this rawhide, hope she has better luck tomorrow, or else, it goes back up on the shelf, to dry again, and for her to chomp on the next day.  Just a day in my life, hee, hee, did I make anyone sick?  Have a wonderful and beautiful day, Cindi

And guess what, after 3 days of very cold cold weather (hitting -9C, 15F), it has warmed up, overcast, sitting at -4C, 24F, it is now snowing.  Eeeks!!!!!  We have had the wierdest weather!!!!  Last week it snowed about 10 inches and then the warm pineapple express came (the winds from Hawaii up the Pacific Ocean to land on our coast) and it got up to about 12-15 C (53-59F), melted all the snow, and then cleared and cold again -- and now snow again, unheard of around here, this kind of off and on.  We usually have rain, sitting around 45-47 F.  Oh well, our beautiful Mother Nature up to her tricks!!!!!!

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
annette
Galactic Bee

« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2007, 04:17:07 PM »

Funny story and no did not make me sick. Funny dogs. I love reading your stories about your life at home. You make this forum very interesting and human. You are a true down to earth person and it shows in all your postings.

Keep sharing them

Sincerely
Annette
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2007, 08:29:13 AM »

Annette, thank you for the kind words.  Yep, I really am human (sometimes I really do wonder though).  Next time I am counting mites, I will get my Husband to take a picture, and you see for yourself if I really am of the human kind, hee, hee.  Annette, you too, bring that smile to my face.

I am compelled to tell stories of me and my life, I have no clue why, but I just have to, can't stop myself, it must be an addiction,  Wink Smiley Smiley Smiley and...I have that addictive nature, that has been good for me during my life, and also at times has been bad, hee, hee,  Lips Sealed  Have a wonderful and beautiful day, I will always tell stores for you to listen to.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next