Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Remarkable difference in response to terrorists  (Read 286 times)

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
Remarkable difference in response to terrorists
« on: February 05, 2015, 07:12:51 PM »
After Steven Sotloff was murdered by Isis terrorists we released some of the most hardened of them from Gitmo.   Not the we that are important,the we that thinks they know what they are doing.
With the burning alive of that Jordanian pilot, their leader immediately hanged in public the Isis terrorists they had in custody.
Sound like the King of Jordan is pretty serious about how to deal with these barbaric thugs.

Offline Maggiesdad

• House Bee
Re: Remarkable difference in response to terrorists
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2015, 07:58:07 PM »
Those afraid to name Evil, and reject it, will be ruled by it.

Sure seems like our current occupant likes to dance around with old Scratch. 

Never mind me, I fell off my high horse today and must have banged my noggin. I believe I shall go ask forgiveness for sins of a thousand years ago. Maybe a new tax is in order...

Offline kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2015, 09:25:51 PM »
 :cheesy:
.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline jvalentour

• House Bee
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2015, 11:05:11 PM »
Reports are that the king of Jordan actually flew sorties against Daesh. 

Offline kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2015, 12:52:53 AM »
He is a qualified fighter jet pilot.  F16s are his thing as I recall.
.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline Keith13

• Super Bee
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2015, 08:09:26 PM »
The only thing Isis understands is violence. Kill them that is how you defeat them

Keith

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2015, 10:20:39 PM »
Quote from an article in the federalist papers
"
"Among those killed as Mullah Abdul Rauf, a former Taliban commander who was released from custody at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, in 2007."
 It goes to show how harmless these folks at Guantanamo are that have been released. At least this one should be harmless now.
This was a report from Jordan after retaliation for burning there pilot alive.
http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/political-cartoon/political-cartoon-from-jordan-perfectly-illustrates-that-countries-plans-for-isis