Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
August 30, 2014, 01:00:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 50% of full moon - 1/3 quarter, and its snowing!!!  (Read 837 times)
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« on: December 01, 2007, 08:41:04 AM »

Oh brother, past the few moon, the skies have gone back to overcast, it should be raining, but no....it is now snowing.  The temperature at my house is sitting at -3 C (-26F).  Cold, of course it is not going to rain, we can blame the beautiful clear skies the past week or so, it has lowered the temperatures so much.  This snow will snow for today and maybe tomorrow, it will stay for some time now.  The snowflakes are small and light, not the heavy huge flakes that are more common here (comes with the warmer temperatures).  There will be no chance to make snowmen today, unless the weather warms, you just can't roll up these fluffly little fluffies of rain.

So.....my Husband is now very excited.  We still have the toilet sitting outside (I made him tuck in in beside the garage so I don't have to see it out in the middle of my lawn).  He was eyeballing it this morning, thoughts going through his head about Santa sitting on it, a picture taken of course to add to his library of toilet pictures.  What a funny man.  But now his thoughts have expanded.  He wants me sitting on his lap.....nope!!!  Not going there.  He likes to sit on that toilet, having his picture taken with his pants half way down (with boxers on beneath, of course).  One time in the snow he had a funny hat on with a roll of toilet paper in his hand when he had this picture taken, now he wants to look like Santa.  OK, I think this man has finally flipped his lid too, he can join Kooder in the flipped lid pile.  Have a wonderful and beautiful day, great life we live.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
reinbeau
Super Bee

« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2007, 03:53:50 PM »

Oh brother, past the few moon, the skies have gone back to overcast, it should be raining, but no....it is now snowing.  The temperature at my house is sitting at -3 C (-26F).  Cold, of course it is not going to rain, we can blame the beautiful clear skies the past week or so, it has lowered the temperatures so much.  This snow will snow for today and maybe tomorrow, it will stay for some time now.  The snowflakes are small and light, not the heavy huge flakes that are more common here (comes with the warmer temperatures).  There will be no chance to make snowmen today, unless the weather warms, you just can't roll up these fluffly little fluffies of rain.
Small flakes, big snow, or so they say.  And Cindi, I sincerely doubt it's -26F shocked shocked shocked  It doesn't even get that cold around here!  evil

I'll trade you the snow for the slop we're supposed to get around here tonight  Sad  I love snow and it's going to snow a bit tonight then turn to freezing rain.  Nothing but trouble on the roads.

So.....my Husband is now very excited.  We still have the toilet sitting outside (I made him tuck in in beside the garage so I don't have to see it out in the middle of my lawn).  He was eyeballing it this morning, thoughts going through his head about Santa sitting on it, a picture taken of course to add to his library of toilet pictures.  What a funny man.  But now his thoughts have expanded.  He wants me sitting on his lap.....nope!!!  Not going there.  He likes to sit on that toilet, having his picture taken with his pants half way down (with boxers on beneath, of course).  One time in the snow he had a funny hat on with a roll of toilet paper in his hand when he had this picture taken, now he wants to look like Santa.  OK, I think this man has finally flipped his lid too, he can join Kooder in the flipped lid pile.  Have a wonderful and beautiful day, great life we live.  Cindi
He's whacked, Cindi, gotta love him!  cheesy

- Ann, A Gardening Beek -  ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Click for Hanson, Massachusetts Forecast" border="0" height="150" width="256
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2007, 08:26:06 AM »

Ann, what?Huh It doesn't get to -25 F at you place, hee, hee.  Meant 25F of course.  Well, the Santa picture did happen, and he got me sitting on his lap, he is so coercive.  I will have some Santa pics for you guys.  Have a beautiful and wonderful day, lovin' our life.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
reinbeau
Super Bee

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2007, 08:58:05 AM »

I knew that, Cindi, I was just joshing you.  The coldest I've ever seen it get at my house here was -16°F.  Now up at the Maine homestead one night it was -29°F!  That's the coldest I've ever been in, but I can't say it's the coldest it's been up there, I'm sure it's been colder.  BRRRRRRRR!

- Ann, A Gardening Beek -  ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Click for Hanson, Massachusetts Forecast" border="0" height="150" width="256
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next