Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
April 20, 2014, 10:46:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Septic Tanks  (Read 1101 times)
asprince
Super Bee

« on: November 24, 2007, 08:15:00 PM »

I am a contractor and last week we had a job that required that a septic tank be pumped out. Now if you have never been around when a ripe septic tank is opened, let me tell you it is an experience that you will always remember.
Anyway, the pump truck arrived and proceeded to pump out the tank (1500 gallons of poop). As one of the operators was looking over in the tank, SOMEHOW, he accidently dropped his jacket into the tank.
He started screaming "stop the pump, STOP THE PUMP, my jacket has fallen in the tank!
I said "man you cant be serious about ever wearing that jacket again!"
He said "no but my lunch was in the pocket."

True Story,

Steve   

Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resembalance to the first. - Ronald Reagan
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2007, 09:41:37 PM »

Steve, ahahhhhahahahah, (how do you symbol belly laughing anyways?), hee, hee.  That has gotta be one of the funniest things that I have ever heard, and you say it is true?  Whaz up!!!!!  Have a beautiful, not a crappy day, hee, hee.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
qa33010
Field Bee

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2007, 10:14:33 PM »

That was too good!  Definitely got some good yuks!!!

Everyone said it couldn't be done. But he with a chuckle replied, "I won't be one to say it is so, until I give it a try."  So he buckled right in with a trace of a grin.  If he had a worry he hid it and he started to sing as he tackled that thing that couldn't be done, and he did it.  (unknown)
KONASDAD
Super Bee

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2007, 02:32:21 PM »

Worked in a sewage plant to pay my way through college. So I know all about the stink!

One day we got a call from the local police, a man was stuck in a porta-potty. Imagine, it  was a 95F day w/ humidity around 95% in August and hotter inside the potty. The man dropped his keys in the porta john and attempted to retrieve them. First by reaching in w/ his hands and arm. No luck. He then decided to climb in. This man had no business in even attempting to get into an area this small. He was a very large man. He got stuck at the waist and couldn't get unstuck. We unstuck him and I lowered a string w/ a magnet and retrieved the keys no problem. He was upset before we got there, but when he saw me do that, he started to cry. Covered in blue, w/ paper plastered to his entire bottom half and stinking to high heaven. By the time this was all done, at least 50 people were standing around looking. Cops laughing, women screaming, kids pointing. The whole nine yards of humiliation. It was like a Saturday Nite Live skit.

"The more complex the Mind, the Greater the need for the simplicity of Play".
Mici
Super Bee

tougher than rock

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2007, 05:38:20 PM »

hahahahahaha, you have to be there to believe it huh grin
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2007, 08:51:08 AM »

Konasdad, now that really brought a smile to my face and a good belly laugh to start my day, hee haw!!!!  That poor man, imagine that!!  Best of this great and wonderful day, best of health to us all.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
johnnybigfish
Super Bee

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2007, 09:50:09 PM »

Oh BOY!!
 That was FUNNY!!!
You know its funny when you bust out laffing and people in the house are hollering"What, What!!"
 I have water coming out of my eyes!!!!
ROFL!!!
 Hee heee....Got any more??
your friend,
john

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next