Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
April 18, 2014, 09:58:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone hear from Nepenthes (Cody)?????  (Read 1452 times)
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« on: November 24, 2007, 09:44:41 PM »

I can't stop thinking about Cody, he hasn't been on the forum for so long and he was such an active member.  Has ANYONE heard anything of him, like in ventrillo or any PMs?  I know I asked a while back, and no one had heard from him here.  Wonder what is up?  Have a wonderful day, I am worried.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
pdmattox
Queen Bee

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2007, 04:53:59 AM »

I have not heard from him in ventrilo or on the forum. Being young I'm sure he has a very busy lifestyle.

mick
Queen Bee

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2007, 12:42:46 AM »

I think he may be dead. With that new camera of his, hed be in here posting photos like crazy.
JP
The Swarm King
Universal Bee

I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2007, 01:10:58 AM »

If my memory is correct I wanna say I recall him saying he was going back to school or something.

"Good friends are as sweet as honey" Winne the Pooh

My pictures can be viewed at http://picasaweb.google.com/pyxicephalus
and
http://picasaweb.google.com/112138792165178452970

My Youtube videos can be viewed here: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=JPthebeeman&aq=f

My website JPthebeeman.com http://www.jpthebeeman.com/jpthebeeman/
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2007, 08:46:46 AM »

Mick, I certainly hope not.  That is a nasty thought, but one does never know eh?  Now you really have me worried.  I wonder if there is any way to find out if this dude is OK or not.  Mick, I do have to say, that you ALWAYS tell it like it is....you thoughts are put out clearly and that is a good thing.  Oh brother......Have a wonderful and beautiful day, greatest health wishes to us all.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2007, 05:18:39 PM »

Cindi,
Check out his profile.There is a link to a photo album he has posted photos to recently. I beleive he is alive and well following the fire and car crash.I will pm him to see if he'll drop by!!
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2007, 06:09:14 PM »

Ken, you have taken a big load off my shoulders.  I never ever thought about looking into someone's profile to see if they are active in another area.  I am going to have look and see what you are talking about.  PM Cody.  That is a good idea.  Maybe he somehow got disgruntled by something here, you know how easily that can happen, people now and then take things the wrong way, and may be very sensitive to some things.  Not to say that I know of anything like that here, but one never does know what goes on "in the heart's of men".  Good job, Ken!!!!  Have a wonderful and beautiful day, I know this has made my day even a little bit more bright  Wink Wink Smiley Smiley Smiley Cindi

JP
The Swarm King
Universal Bee

I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2007, 09:10:00 PM »

> Not to say that I know of anything like that here, but one never does know what goes on "in the heart's of men".  Good job, Ken!!!!  Wink Wink Smiley Smiley Smiley Cindi

Or the heart's of women! tongue tongue tongue tongue grin

"Good friends are as sweet as honey" Winne the Pooh

My pictures can be viewed at http://picasaweb.google.com/pyxicephalus
and
http://picasaweb.google.com/112138792165178452970

My Youtube videos can be viewed here: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=JPthebeeman&aq=f

My website JPthebeeman.com http://www.jpthebeeman.com/jpthebeeman/
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2007, 09:33:42 PM »

JP, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, you are so right,  Smiley   :)Have a great and wonderful night and day tomorrow.  Cindi

nepenthes
Field Bee

Little honey bee in flight

« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2007, 10:05:25 PM »

Just busy,

Ever since we have moved back in Ive forgotten about a few forums!

Got a super off my hive! Just need to extract it (always procrastinating!)  I even just posted a few more photos!

What all has been going on, I got accepted to college plan on majoring in Photography! and Minoring in Biology! I got a 20 on my ACT too!

Dont worry I haven't forgotten about you guys I will sit at school and be like, hey its been a while since Ive gone to beemaster! But then I usually fall asleep and forget!

Good day all!

"I have never wished to cater to the crowd, for what I know they do not approve, and what they approve I do not know." - Epicurus.
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2007, 11:00:21 PM »

Cody, oh life can  become so busy, yes-sir-ee.  Glad that things are going well, grateful that you are still alive.  (Mick even proposed that you were dead),  Sad Wink rolleyes Smiley  So happy that you have just been busy, (but still thinking of us).  Keep us updated with what you are up to, and yes, bring on more of those pictures.  Beautiful day, beautiful life.  Cindi

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next