Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
April 19, 2014, 06:40:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Still waiting for Jericho  (Read 2376 times)
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« on: November 22, 2007, 05:06:08 PM »

This article is dated Oct. 3 '07. Seems we have to wait for the cancellation of some other show  huh

http://www.tv.com/jericho/show/58068/story/10266.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=headlinessh&tag=headlines;title;1om_act=convert&om_clk=headlinessh

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2007, 03:42:06 PM »

don't think anyone would miss "Kid Nation".  it pretty much sucks!

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
johnnybigfish
Super Bee

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2007, 09:33:10 PM »

Gee, Jerrymac, I hope Jericho comes on before we have it on in our own front yards! Its much safer watching it on TV.
 Oh, yeh....I like Kid Nation!..LOL!!...But,...I dont watch it sometimes. I kinda have the attitude that if I have, and pay for DISH TV, I'll watch this before I watch local channels..As a matter of fact I'm thinking of dumping them( DISH ) again..Yall know, 250 channels and nothing to watch.And HD channels are repeats all the time it seems. I am mostly keeping it so I can watch the Boston Red Sox! (during ball season)..anyways....
yalls friend,
John

Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2007, 11:05:26 PM »

Jericho will come back February 12th..... or was it 13th..... It was advertised during survivor

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

Sean Kelly
Field Bee

I Pick; Therefore I Grin

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2007, 07:54:16 AM »

OH thank GOd!!!  I was starting to go through major withdrawls...

My little sister got me for Christmas the Jericho video game for the Xbox 360...... except I don't have an Xbox 360!  AHhhh what a tease!!!

Sean Kelly

"My son,  eat  thou honey,  because it is good;  and the honeycomb,  which is sweet  to thy taste"          - Proverbs 24:13
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2007, 11:31:53 AM »

What a coincidence. My son got the Xbox 360 for Christmas. Guess you will have to send us that game so it doesn't get wasted.

Jerry

Sean Kelly
Field Bee

I Pick; Therefore I Grin

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2008, 05:13:02 AM »

Well with all the writers on strike, you think Jerico will ever come back?  Feb is almost here and I've heard nothing about it since our last posts.

Sean Kelly

"My son,  eat  thou honey,  because it is good;  and the honeycomb,  which is sweet  to thy taste"          - Proverbs 24:13
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2008, 06:29:44 AM »

I have seen previews for it just last week. Should be starting Feb. 12th.

Jerry

Sean Kelly
Field Bee

I Pick; Therefore I Grin

« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2008, 06:24:08 AM »

Your right, I went on CBS's website and they have TONS of preview videos for the upcoming season!!!  I watched a couple and its got me totally stoked!!!  Man, I can't wait!!!!!!

Sean Kelly

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next