Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
December 18, 2014, 07:59:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat(1)  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I WON I WON  (Read 1958 times)
utahbeekeeper
House Bee

« on: November 13, 2007, 10:48:52 AM »

Thanks to the UK Taxpayers, I won their lottery!!  I did not even know I entered.  See Below:

THE UK NATIONAL E-LOTTERY
REFRENCE NUMBER:UK/940X2/68

WE ARE HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE TO YOU THAT YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HAS WON YOU THE SUM OF £750,000.00 GREAT BRITISH POUNDS ON OUR LAST CONCLUDED DRAW HELD ON THE 7TH OF NOVEMBER 2007,CREDITED TO FILE KTU/9023118308/03.THE DRAW WAS DONE ELECTRONICALLY WITH SEVERAL EMAIL ADDRESS PROVIDED TO THIS OFFICE BY MICROSOFT TO ENHANCE THE UTILIZATION OF THE INTERNET.THIS WAS FROM A SUM 7,500,000.00 SHARED AOUNG TEN LUCKY WINNERS IN THE CATEGORY (B) DRAW.TO FILE FOR YOUR CLAIMS YOU ARE REQUIRED TO CONTACT THE CLAIMS DEPARTMENT VIA YOUR ASSIGNED CLAIMS AGENT WITH YOUR REFRENCE NUMBER AND THE LISTED INFORMATIONS.

(1)FULL NAME (2)FULL ADDRESS (3)COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE (4)AGE/SEX (5)OCCUPATION (6)TELEPHONE NUMBER (7)MARITAL STATUS (8)EMAIL ADDRESS/PASSWORD PREFRENCE.

CLAIMS REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
CONTACT PERSON:JAWAD JAMES
EMAIL:jawadjames_2007@hotmail.com
TEL:+44 (7)-045-725-402

RAGARDS
PROF ITAMAR RAZ

Pleasant words are like an honeycomb, sweet to the soul and health to the bones.  Prov 16:24
Understudy
Galactic Bee

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2007, 11:05:43 AM »

Another wonderful 419 scam. This one is not as good as some of the one's I have seen.

Sincerely,
Brendhan

The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible
Robo
Technical
Administrator
Galactic Bee

Beekeep On!

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2007, 11:07:03 AM »

If you haven't seen this site, check it out.  Every time I go there, I spend hours before I can break away.

http://www.419eater.com/html/letters.htm

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it comes dressed in overalls and looks like work." - Thomas Edison

Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2007, 11:35:20 AM »

I have won that lottery and a few others several times. Just haven't bothered to collect.

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2007, 11:57:22 AM »

what do you get when you call the number?  now that  i have free calls to england, maybe i'll give it a try  smiley

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
reinbeau
Super Bee

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2007, 12:08:48 PM »

I haven't won a sweepstakes in - oh - at least a month.  But I am going to get a visit and chance to teach private Pilates lessons to a gentleman (??!?) from Italy:

Hello,
              How are you today? my name is Mrs Annalisa Eustace, i live and work here in italy, i am 36yrs old. I have been doing massage since 1989.I do a deep relaxation massage in which the muscles relax without pain. I also do energy massage that helps people feel great when I am done. I am certified to do pregnancy massage. I have lots of happy clients here in italy. i have a client Mr Sergio Roveto A model here in italy. he will be coming to the U.S in two weeks time for a modeling job and he  will be  residing in Massachusetts temporarily  until the neccesary arrangement for her job has been made before he leaves ,he will be needing 1hr Private Pilates Session 2days per week for 6weeks .

Mr Roveto asked me to come with him  to the US but i told him i would not be able to go with him to the US as i have a course i will be going for in  a week time and because i dont know much about Pilates . I promised to help him get a good Pilates  Teacher in your Area.

Pls tell me a little more about your self,how long have you been doing Pilates ?and would you be able to provide  him Pilates ?

Pls i need you to get back to me with the amount you charge per session  and also let me know if he can pay you via Us Postal Money Orders?

Pls send your reply to my personal email address ( lisaeustace@yahoo.it ) because i do check it  frequently.

Thank you very much and do have a nice day..

Annalisa Eustace
Via  Mercato ,
1,20121Milano
Italy

What they do next is overpay you (with a bad check, of course) for the lessons and expect you to refund the difference.  A male Italian model  shocked Ya, I'll get right on it!  rolleyes

- Ann, A Gardening Beek -  ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Click for Hanson, Massachusetts Forecast" border="0" height="150" width="256
Mici
Super Bee

tougher than rock

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2007, 12:09:42 PM »

If you haven't seen this site, check it out.  Every time I go there, I spend hours before I can break away.

http://www.419eater.com/html/letters.htm

you read this stuff huh shocked shocked
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2007, 12:22:23 PM »

what do you get when you call the number?  now that  i have free calls to england, maybe i'll give it a try  smiley

There is all the info right up there..... Give them a call.  grin

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2007, 12:50:59 PM »

got a recorded message that said "lines are temporarily busy. please try again".  think i'll pass  smiley

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2007, 01:36:37 PM »

got a recorded message that said "lines are temporarily busy. please try again".  think i'll pass  smiley

Lots of suckers trying to claim their prize.

Jerry

Brian D. Bray
Galactic Bee

I really look like this, just ask Cindi.

« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2007, 09:47:31 PM »

I was at the point that I was a lucky winner every week.  They requested I send money to "forward" my prize of buy something related.  I always wrote back, gushing my enthusiasum at winning, pointing out that it was illegal in my state to have a requirement of purchase in order to win something and surely they wouldn't want me to break the law.  I was eagererly awaiting the arrival of my prize. 
I always included a note at the end of the letter, a cc:Attorney General of WA.  I never got my prizes but I have not been a winner for a very long time now.  Sure cut down on the junk mail.  Even Publisher's House stopped sending me winners announcements.

Life is a school.  What have you learned?   Brian      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2007, 10:14:00 PM »

Utahbeekeeper.  Doesn't that make ya wanna just puke!!!!!  Have a wonderful day, enjoy all the money that you will be lapping up,  grin Wink Smiley  Have a great and wonderful day, best of wonderful health.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
mick
Queen Bee

« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2007, 01:23:52 AM »

Only 750 grand, tightwads!

Believe it or not people fall for these things every day. You would think it would only be simpletons but they get just as many so called intelligent people as well.

I get a lot of the Nigerian scams at work, I enjoy reading the long ones, they are so creative its a hoot!

I also like the get rich quick seminars, you know the ones "pay 50 bucks to get in and Ill show you how to make millions on the stockmarket, property market, investing" rah rah rah.

If its that good, how come you aint in the top 100,000 of the worlds richest men? How come you are a nobody?  Yet like lambs to the slaughter, they line up to hand over their 50 bucks then invest hundreds more in the CDs and DVDs etc. It cracks me up.

Mici
Super Bee

tougher than rock

« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2007, 03:05:03 AM »

now i totally forgot what was the deal but...one of our politicians, minister for... i really can't remember, felt for it. he gave money to someone in Nigeria. (and to think that he's one of our "leaders", jesus christ....)
abejaruco
Field Bee

« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2007, 08:01:52 AM »

Lucky of you! Lucky of you! Weekly winners. I only receive emails about enlarge my "nose". Wink
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next