Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
April 17, 2014, 12:13:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pumpkinhead -- its my Husband!!!!!  (Read 769 times)
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« on: November 03, 2007, 10:08:34 AM »

I've gotta tell ya.  My Husband is one of the funniest guys in the world.  He is one that will do anything on a dare, no inhibitions about anything, and man, this dude makes me laugh!!!!  He brings a light to my life that makes me smile, all the time.

Over the 17 years that we have been living on our property, we have replaced toilets around our place, I won't go into details, but we have had 3 pictures of him sitting on these toilets over the years that have been removed and replaced.  These pics are hilarious!!!  He usually had is pants pulled down, just like he was doing that dirty deed (of course he has his boxers beneath, hee, hee), one picture he is naked (with his boxers on, of course). 

We are in the process of bathroom renovation (stilll, eeeeeeeks!!!!!) and of course now comes the picture with him on the can.

The second picture is just him being him (and now I am laughing, again!!!!).  Putting his finger up his nose for emphasis, drinking wine out of a blue glass, sitting up by my rock pile, while I was working with the bees.  I think you'll get a kick out of these pictures, and I hope they bring a smile to your face to enjoy this wonderful day, and remember to love our life we're livin'. Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2007, 05:12:09 PM »

Cindi,
Thats one crazy man ya got there!! Smiley
abejaruco
Field Bee

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2007, 05:17:33 PM »

Very funny. I´m going to use that sistem to fertilize my orchad too. cheesy
organicgrl37
House Bee

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2007, 06:38:15 PM »

These photos really made my day. Laughing out loud is very therapuetic and a good way to start/end the day. Thanx for sharing.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next