Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
July 23, 2014, 02:26:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Evening and the Morning  (Read 836 times)
Jack Rodriguez
New Bee

« on: October 11, 2007, 02:54:27 PM »

Greetings,

In the beginning I joined the Beekeeping Forum. Now, the Beekeeping Forum was formless and void, and darkness was upon my face in the depths of the sub-sub-sub-thread. So I said, "Let me make a post in the Welcome Thread," and so I did. And I saw that the post was good, and a lot of people responded, and I was delighted, and went on to become a beekeeper with many hives and much honey. And "The Evening and the Morning" was the first post.

Whoever is out of patience is out of possession of his soul. Men must not turn into bees, and kill themselves in stinging others.

Sir Francis Bacon (1561 - 1626)
Understudy
Galactic Bee

« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2007, 09:46:59 PM »

Welcome to the boards young grasshopper. And today begins your many lessons on beekeeping.

Sincerely,
Brendhan

The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2007, 10:00:06 PM »

and here there is an expanse between the truth and fiction.  and the truth is good.  and there will be a second post!  smiley

welcome, and don't worry if you fall into the ocean separating the two..........

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2007, 10:39:49 PM »

JackRodriguez.  Well, that was certainly a very interesting post, I read it several times as a matter of fact.

Welcome to this forum, wonderful place in time, you're gonna love your time spent with us.  Have a wonderful and beautiful day on our great earth.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next