Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
July 23, 2014, 04:39:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Where's the "read unread posts" tab  (Read 1691 times)
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« on: October 08, 2007, 12:02:04 AM »

Oh brother, something has changed again.  I do not any longer see the tab that allows one to read all unread topics, it is gone, completely gone, not even there, not even "read replies to your posts".  Anyone else having these issues?  I hope it is just not me.  Have a wonderful day, best of this thing we know as life.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2007, 12:09:39 AM »

I don't see it either

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/
annette
Galactic Bee

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2007, 12:20:37 AM »

I still have those options up above near my photo. I hope they do not disappear on me as well. You might want to go out and come back and see what happens.

Annette
Robo
Technical
Administrator
Galactic Bee

Beekeep On!

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2007, 07:44:08 AM »

Do you see your advatar at the upper left?  If not,  click on the '+' at the right next to the date.   

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it comes dressed in overalls and looks like work." - Thomas Edison

Understudy
Galactic Bee

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2007, 08:04:39 AM »

I still have mine.

Sincerely,
Brendhan

The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2007, 10:35:07 AM »

Do you see your advatar at the upper left?  If not,  click on the '+' at the right next to the date.   

OH!  shocked That's where it is. I never use it and thought it was somewhere else  embarassed

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2007, 11:44:09 AM »

Nope, got on the forum this morning and the "read unread posts" "read replies to your posts" is still gone.  Nadda.  Everything else is identical, my avitar, everything, just these, and I use these options all the time, so that is a bummer.  Maybe if it is still the same tomorrow I will go to a restore point on my laptop and restore back to that date.  Weird stuff eh? I have to go into each forum individually to see new posts.  Maybe that is how I should be doing it anyways, but it is so quick to just "read unread posts"  Smiley Wink  Have a wonderful day, our sun is shinin' today, yeah, yeah, yeah, the rain has stopped.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2007, 12:22:17 PM »

Rob, I couldn't wait.  I did a system restore point of 3 days ago.  There must be an issue with the forum that the "read unread topics" and "read recent posts", etc. (that are in the red colour).  They still do not exist.

Avitar is in place, everything else is OK, just these two lines of text.  Making the forum difficult to work in.  Have a wonderful day, good luck, I hope it gets fixed.  Cindi

Robo
Technical
Administrator
Galactic Bee

Beekeep On!

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2007, 12:49:51 PM »

Cindi,

I just sent you a PM.  You need to try your "other" account to see if the issue is still there.  Unfortunately being the only one experiencing tends to point to the forum software as not being the problem.

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it comes dressed in overalls and looks like work." - Thomas Edison

Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2007, 10:40:14 PM »

Rob, so still this issue.  Is there a way of transferring all of my "stuff" from my regular user to my alternate user name?  No clue why this issue has arisen, but it is real, I would have no problem logging on as Cindi1, I wonder if Mozilla has created some kind of technical difficulty.  It seems to have arisen after I began to use Mozilla  Sad Sad Sad.  I will log on as Cindi1.  Have a wonderful day, best of this great life.  Cindi

cindi2
New Bee

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2007, 11:21:26 PM »

Ooops, Cindi2.  Cindi
annette
Galactic Bee

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2007, 11:27:21 PM »

Which Cindi is the real Cindi?? (will the real Cindi please stand up)

Annette
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2007, 11:34:20 PM »

Here I am, here I am, and how do you do.

I seem to be the fool who always gets lots of egg on my face.  This issue of not seeing the "show unread posts", etc. that you have all been listenting to me complaining about, is as usual, me, my own fault, not Mozilla, but me!!!!  I can accept blame and deal pretty OK with this stuff  rolleyes

Rob told me to click the + beside the date in the top left hand corner.  I did that, but I still had the issue of not seeing these headers.  So, I used my alternate account Cindi2 (alternate ego, rah, rah, rah).  It was working just fine.  Got to thinking about things and thought that it was probably just something that I did on my laptop, somewhere, someplace, that I needed to undo to make things right.

Rob, so yes, I tried it again, I clicked on the + beside the date and it expanded the header, oh brother, so simple and yet so far away. Logical, right, that is why I thought I had best experiment and get thing straightened out.   I must learn to go deep into stuff, take a chance and learn all I can, I am always so worried that my computer will mess up on me if I do different things.  Sounds hoaky, but I have a hoaky way!!!

In case you ever see this again, Cindi2 is Cindi (me), ha, gotta laugh at myself!!!! Smiley Wink Smiley Wink  Have a wonderful day, best of our great life.  Cindi

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next