Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Where's Cody, Nepenthes?  (Read 1265 times)

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Where's Cody, Nepenthes?
« on: September 25, 2007, 11:19:26 AM »
Saw a post about ants and it reminded me of Cody.  I haven't seen him on the forum lately, where is he?  Anyone know?  Maybe I just have missed him posting, but haven't read any of his stuff.  Have a wonderful day, best of our beautiful life.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline Understudy

• Galactic Bee
    • http://www.understudy.net
Re: Where's Cody, Nepenthes?
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2007, 11:24:39 AM »
Skuul getting an edumaction.

Sincerely,
Brendhan
The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible

Offline abejaruco

• Field Bee
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2007, 12:31:50 PM »
How edumacate are we! :mrgreen:

Online buzzbee

• Ken
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2007, 06:32:30 PM »
I PM' ed him a while back Never got a reply. He must be busy because he usually writes back.Maybe now that fall is here he'll be back in voice chat with us.

Offline mick

• Queen Bee
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2007, 04:45:33 AM »
Prolly gos a girlfried :-D

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2007, 09:47:45 AM »
My role in life is to worry about things (that is a joke, by the way) :) ;) :roll:  So I worry when I don't see someone around, who is really active in our forum.  There are others too, but then that would be too much worrying  :roll:

I am sure that he is busy, back at school, and yes, if he has a gal, when then that would account for it all.  Wonder how he did with his bees through the summertime.  I'm sure he is OK, will be back to join in with some cool stories of summertime fun.  Have a wonderful day, love our life.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline KONASDAD

• Super Bee
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2007, 10:57:15 AM »
Probably w/ Finsky!
"The more complex the Mind, the Greater the need for the simplicity of Play".