Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
September 02, 2014, 02:49:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: San Francisco, if I can't go home I will go here.  (Read 1125 times)
Understudy
Galactic Bee

« on: September 24, 2007, 02:35:47 PM »

http://www.brendhanhorne.com/coppermine_dir/thumbnails.php?album=96

For those of you who remember my Jet Setter thread, this is some of the aftermath.

My final leg of one phase was San Francisco. That doesn't count trips to Myrtle Beach and Charlotte plus a few others that were a seperate client.

I enjoy San Fran a lot. I stayed in Pacifica while I was there which is also awesome.

Now you may understand why my bees didn't get a lot of attention and why I fell behind on news articles. I will be posting those again shortly.

Sincerely,
Brendhan

The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2007, 03:30:14 PM »

you caught SF on sunny days.  they are almost as infrequent as oregons.  smiley 

if it were not for the high cost of living, high taxes, congestion, and "progressive" attitudes of the revered leaders, it would be a perfect place!   evil

it is the city of my birth.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
abejaruco
Field Bee

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2007, 01:37:59 AM »

Brendham...What is it? Zombies?

http://www.brendhanhorne.com/coppermine_dir/displayimage.php?album=96&pos=10
Understudy
Galactic Bee

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2007, 01:43:52 AM »

Actually it's two women. My photograph doesn't do it justice. It is part of the black rock arts foundation which participates in an art event known as Burning Man.

Sincerely,
Brendhan

The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible
abejaruco
Field Bee

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2007, 04:03:07 AM »

My photograph doesn't do it justice

My friend, you have a camera, not a paintbrush.

it's two women

And this is a giraffe in Poland....probably the cold.

Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2007, 11:33:17 AM »

Brendhan, you got some pretty nice pics that you took, thanks for taking us to that part of the world.  Have a wonderful day, best of life.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next