Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
October 02, 2014, 09:21:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: pome-lo  (Read 983 times)
abejaruco
Field Bee

« on: September 23, 2007, 01:37:12 PM »

Pomelo, grapefruit, pamplemousse...

Splendid pollination. My bees have been working hard this year.

Mici
Super Bee

tougher than rock

« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2007, 03:00:59 PM »

abejaruco, admit it, you're posting all this fruits just to tease me! i really envy you!
we went to my grandmas old home, around 50km away from here, tooootaaalyyy different climate, soil, water conditions. where i am, you really can't raise fruits and stuff. but there, even my dad remembers his trips in the autumn as trips to the wonderland, fruits really are abundant there. one wouldn't even believe it, aples haven't seen human hand in decades, yet they have loads and load of fruit on them, really BIO/ECO fruits, not one drop of chemicals!
although i really like my area, i'm a bit dissapointed right now....
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2007, 10:02:48 AM »

abejaruco, you surely must live in a beautiful place that you can grow all these lucious fruits, I envy that.  Do you grow all these fruits that you speak of on your property?  It must be very large, you are a lucky man, be grateful for that, I am for you too.  Have a wonderful day, beauty of a life.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
abejaruco
Field Bee

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2007, 02:11:04 PM »

That is the treasure map. Smiley My little orchade where I am happy.
I forgot any fruits, but I can´t write with paintbrush.

Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2007, 08:36:13 AM »

Abejaruco, I wish you could write with that paintbrush, but still, you have painted us some beautiful pictures  Smiley Wink  Have a wonderful day, great life we live.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next