Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
October 25, 2014, 08:34:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Travelling Beekeeper from Asia  (Read 1296 times)
FiltrationTip
New Bee

« on: August 08, 2007, 09:58:42 PM »

Just new to this forum.  I have been involved in honeybees for a long time.  To be more accurate, at least 15 years.  Started keeping bees in Oklahoma, USA and now resides in Malaysia but travelled to other parts of Asia and learned some pretty amazing things about beekeeping in China. 

I would like to share my experience and passion with as many as possible.

An experience honeybee keeper.  Having learned from the best honeybee researchers in the world. Now sharing some of the secrets in beekeeping methods that is a collection of best practices in the industry.  The secrets to improving the population of the hive, improving the honey yield and tips on filtration methods can be found on his website.
Understudy
Galactic Bee

« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2007, 10:11:00 PM »

Welcome to the forums.

I would love to hear about some of the techniques used in Malaysia and other parts of Asia.

Sincerely,
Brendhan

The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible
Moonshae
Field Bee

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2007, 10:12:32 PM »

Indeed, any additional information/knowledge can only help!

"The mouth of a perfectly contented man is filled with beer." - Egyptian Proverb, 2200 BC
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2007, 10:12:00 AM »

Filtration Trip.  I missed your post somehow, you haven't posted again.  Why don't you post some of your experiences so we can share them too.  All experiences are welcomed, we are a curious group.  Have a wonderful day, best of this day.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
adriannajennifer
New Bee

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2013, 02:30:24 PM »

hi,

i need to buy bees for malaysia. where did you get yours? Prefer apis mellifera ligustica. and how much did u pay? please reply at adrianna.laska@gmail.com

Thank you and regards,
aj
Moots
Queen Bee

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2013, 05:50:59 PM »

hi,

i need to buy bees for malaysia. where did you get yours? Prefer apis mellifera ligustica. and how much did u pay? please reply at adrianna.laska@gmail.com

Thank you and regards,
aj

aj,
Not sure if you noticed or not, but the OP in this thread is from August of '07, over 6 years ago, and the user hadn't posted since.

You might get lucky, but I wouldn't sit around waiting for an email.  grin

You might want to try starting a fresh thread with a more meaningful subject and you might have better luck.

Good luck!  Smiley

"We must reject the idea that every time a law’s broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions."
                                                                                                                   - Ronald Reagan
adriannajennifer
New Bee

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2013, 01:06:22 PM »

yeah thanks i figured that... any suggestions? i'm at wits end on finding bees Italian bees here.  any resources would be helpful

Thanks!
AJ
Moots
Queen Bee

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2013, 02:15:14 PM »

yeah thanks i figured that... any suggestions? i'm at wits end on finding bees Italian bees here.  any resources would be helpful

Thanks!
AJ

AJ,
Sorry, wouldn't have a clue where to point you.  The only suggestion I could make, which I'm sure you've done....GOOGLE IT!  Try lots of varieties of searches and drill down deep in them.  Never know what you mind find.  Also, any clubs you can locate in your area may be a good starting point.

Good Luck!  Smiley

"We must reject the idea that every time a law’s broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions."
                                                                                                                   - Ronald Reagan
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2013, 03:16:47 PM »

check over on the facebook page for beemaster

https://www.facebook.com/groups/55633188198/

you might find more international folks there who can point you in the right direction.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next