Ok. Lets try this again. I think I hit my upload quota yesterday and I couldn't upload any more pics.
This first picture gives you an idea of where on the house we were working.
This picture shows there entrance into the colony
You can see we have already removed the shingles from the chimney cap.
This is before I started to remove the colony once I got them exposed.
WOW I JUST FIGURED OUT MY PROBLEM WITH IMAGESHACK. SOME OF MY PICS ARE TOO LARGE. UNFORTUNATELY IMAGESHACKS SOFTWARE DOESN'T IDENTIFY THIS. I GUESS THEY WANT TO MAKE YOU WONDER!!!
Ok. enough ranting now. Here I am eyeing up the situation.
The last picture is when we left the hive by the old colony until dark so all the bees would go home.